Wish me luck

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Well its Friday, Ive takin a week off to work on the home to get it ready for sale. BUT.....This weekend up here in the great white north is to be warm, well warmer than average. Thanks to JD340 and a Chevy buddy i have my new gas tank and sending unit ready to install as well as a B&M shifter to put in . If everything goes as planned i will be takin a few pics of my 67 out in the snow, hell out of the garage in 4years..........I so need this to go as planned. As some know im going through a bit of a tuff time and need a real good pick me up. As well i may have my Ram sold Sat. Heres hoping.Will keep you posted:glasses7:

good luck Ed I hope all goes well with your install and lets hope your truck sells this weekend . keep your head up and your stick on the ice things always get better with a little time.

Really hope it works out for you Edd.

Glad I could help out Edd. I hope the install goes smooth. It's time you caught a break.

:cheers:As of right now the tank is in...Break time with my lil man Ben,lunch then out to hook up the lines and add some gas then its shifter time :burnout:Will keep all posted and thanks for all the well wishes.FABO rocks.

well...........................Shes runnin with just a turn of the key. Took a video but cant get it to download..Dam it. Iam soooooooooooooo flippin stooooooooooked. Ron, AKA Dodgefreak73 , Rob aka Rustratrod and jd340 thanks all. Rob, the carb works great, no tinkering with it at all yet and Jd , thanks for the help with the sending unit but Ron, Man, thank you so very much for coming over and helping me. Im in debt to you bud. I wish I could do more fore you. This is a HUGE pick me up, I so need it and with all of you helping me in thoughts it happened. Thanks everyone. Now if I can try and figure out how to download this dam video..........LOL

:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

YEAH !!!!!

well...........................Shes runnin with just a turn of the key. Took a video but cant get it to download..Dam it. Iam soooooooooooooo flippin stooooooooooked. Ron, AKA Dodgefreak73 , Rob aka Rustratrod and jd340 thanks all. Rob, the carb works great, no tinkering with it at all yet and Jd , thanks for the help with the sending unit but Ron, Man, thank you so very much for coming over and helping me. Im in debt to you bud. I wish I could do more fore you. This is a HUGE pick me up, I so need it and with all of you helping me in thoughts it happened. Thanks everyone. Now if I can try and figure out how to download this dam video..........LOL

Edd, this is awesome news! I've enjoyed working with you on the Dart and look forward to getting over to hear this sucker rumble in person. It was a huge challenge to sort out all the wiring but what a relief to finally have it running. I'm just happy to have you as a friend and was glad to be able to help you out. I also want to thank everybody else that has helped Edd with parts & support through this build. It's been a challenge for him but the man has made huge progress with this car and has done so with a small 1 car garage and minimal tools. Way too go EDD!!!!:cheers:

-
Back