With the improvement?.....

-
If you really want improvement, you need stage 4 heads and a racing cam!

I think we really need to open up a poll on this one, Bomber. It's too close to call.

Is it the improved improvement or just the regular improvement? It does make a difference.

This Thread has to be the 'worst' in History,

No wonder the guy who that started it........is 45 and Single........

Hey ,my thread ,dippy doo. Can you post,besides your posts? Like get to know someone? You sound,like old Star Trek Klingon. You are so techically profiicent,on 273 heads.Let's see some actual flow numbers.... Let'd start tbere....

Today is a good day to die.

:violent2:

This may be the only opportunity I ever get to use this emoticon, so i'm going with it.

It's at worst, equally as relevant as the rest of this thread.

I didn't hang out at the drive in,Captain Obnoxious. I actually went some drag/street racing in the last decade. Post something current, not 40 year old stuff. Get my drift?Not everyone cares,about 40 year old magazine articles....
Yawnomatic,baby....

so, uh with the improvement...right?
welded_diff_01.jpg

Pan gasket,lol! You need to weld the spider gears,to make a Lincoln Locker.....WTF?

Pan gasket,lol! You need to weld the spider gears,to make a Lincoln Locker.....WTF?

You should see the original post on pirate4x4. I couldnt find a pic of it but the guy welded the axle to the diff outside the case. You can see it here kinda. Its Emmy worthy

-
Back