Wondering If Dodge Ram Combo is Out There

-

xlexl

Reaction score
Is it Possible to find a 2003-05 Dodge Ram 3500 quad cab, short box, cummins? Have only seen them in the long box, and duelies.

Absolutely loved my Hemi Sport, but want a truck I can actually trailer anything and everything and still get 20mpg-ish. The longevity of a diesel is quite a plus as well. If its a short box I can make a Cummins Sport :D

Yes they made them. I see them every now and then here in Mo. You'll have better luck finding a Ram 2500 quadcab with a short box though. I had an 04 2500 quadcab 4x4 diesel/ automatic. It was stock, got 16 mpg pulling a loaded car trailer all day long. Lots of power for hills, comfortable and was still going strong at 220,000 miles when I got rid of it. Man I miss that truck.

Well atleast they made em! Been thinking about the 2500 as well, I wont make my next vehicle buy a quick one, I can wait patiently until I find exactly what i'm looking for :)

03-05 body style is the last one I like, besides the hemi sport body kit for those years are sweet! :)
Basically Im going to combine a short box 3500 Cummins with this. R.I.P :(

IMAGE_072.jpg

As they all said, they made them.
A young lady at work has 1. 04 3500 2wd Cummins.

Tows rather well.

03-05 body style is the last one I like, besides the hemi sport body kit for those years are sweet! :)
Basically Im going to combine a short box 3500 Cummins with this. R.I.P :(

IMAGE_072.jpg
I didn't see where you were from . Your on the other side of the mountains from me. I 've had good luck with car brokers with out the hassle of a sales man. Try Auto solution. they'll search the NorthWest for ya, for a fie of course they will also deal your trade if you want.

-
Back