words that irk me

-
Agreed we all bleed. It’s not your colour creed or style. But laziness expecting other people ie the government to take care of you. This is what irks me
It's not the government. It's money from working taxpayers. But yeah, I know that's what you meant. They just don't get it. They think there's enough money to go around and support everybody and there's just not.

Public Assistance, was for the elderly, or the sick, or
wounded Vets,, or folks Temporarily down on their luck. Not for Generations, or " systemsuckers"

Last edited:
How bout the crap they say bout Windsome Sears? These " people " ain't people.. they are pure evil
Or Allen West, or Thomas Sowell, or even Shaquille O'Neal. They're "deblacked", cancelled, sellouts and uncle Toms. I just better stop. lol

Public Assistance, was for elderly, sick, or folks Temporarily down on their luck. Not for Generations, or " systemsuckers"
Have family’s in the town I live near that have been on social assistance they’re whole lives. Retired from birth. Why is this? they have just as much opportunity as anyone else amazing we let this happen.

Have family’s in the town I live near that have been on social assistance they’re whole lives. Retired from birth. Why is this? they have just as much opportunity as anyone else amazing we let this happen.
That's Democrat " systemic racism" designed by commie plants

I think it's cool Shaq denounced his " celebrity " status
I read that. And even though he seems to be a Biden supporter, he clearly thinks for himself. I like Jimmy Walker, too. He's a big Trump supporter and makes no bones about it.

Wouldn’t go that far, but if your leave a dog outside through all the seasons he will survive, bring him in the house then kick him out in January in -40 he will die

I read that. And even though he seems to be a Biden supporter, he clearly thinks for himself. I like Jimmy Walker, too. He's a big Trump supporter and makes no bones about it.
There is a Dude that host Fox night News ( not local, network) he's badass, surprised they don't smear him daily. He's the Anti Don Lemon. I turned that stuff on the other day, for Cointelpro, lol. Man, the Evil they preach.... truly racist, hate-filled crap

The no punctuation usually comes from using the microphone on your phone, one complete run-on sentence. It's like "take a breath dude!"

I hadn’t thought of that, but you’re right. I have figured out to say period after each thought,
I just hope that one day it doesn’t come out while I’m conversating with somebody.

(yes, I know that isn’t a word)

Last edited:
I axed myself, like, what fuckin' word irks me.....One that I hate. I think pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. It just pisses me off :rolleyes:. A bunch of eggheads trying to sound smart. In all honesty, don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but it's just not necessary......Jes Sayin.:rolleyes:

I axed myself, like, what fuckin' word irks me.....One that I hate. I think pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. It just pisses me off :rolleyes:. A bunch of eggheads trying to sound smart. In all honesty, don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but it's just not necessary......Jes Sayin.:rolleyes:
:rofl:

Antidisestablishmentarianism

I like this one. I use it all the time. Helps me deal with **** when it goes sideways.

I don’t mind it for the most part, this guy I knew used it everyday lol....I may have been guilty of using it a time or 2 also :D

-
Back