World Of Wheels show in pittsburgh

-
That's only about 5 hours from me in Michigan. I wish I had time to branch out to shows like this. Is it usually a good time?

That's only about 5 hours from me in Michigan. I wish I had time to branch out to shows like this. Is it usually a good time?

It’s a lot of the same cars ever year and I swear everyone gets a first place trophy. It’s fun because keystone raceway park usually sets up a display and a bunch of us usually go Saturday afternoon to BS. I haven’t heard a word from keystone even in Facebook if they are going this year. It used to be great to go and get a schedule for this years races but now everything is posted on Facebook. Now don’t get me wrong because I crank up my stereo at times but not with a bass level so loud it blows the wax out of your ears. I guess I’m getting old but man it’s stupid loud.

Same show circuit comes to Detroit using the name Autorama. I used to go every year to see the cars and to buy a new racing video, like NMCA World Street Nationals. Some people don't enjoy car shows, but I like to see what is out there, what other people have. I cannot buy one of everything, but I can look.
It was also a really nice break in the winter.

Don’t know about the World of Wheels in your areas but I stopped going to the Boston ones years ago. 20 years ago they were fantastic shows with lots of different types of vehicles and took pretty much all day to see them. Last time I went was maybe 5-6 years ago and you saw everything in less than an hour. Maybe 10 cars that interested me. Not worth the time.

I thought The World of Wheels was dead meat. We used to go every year when it came to Macon....then it just disappeared. Course, that's Macon. lol

-
Back