Would your Wife/Girlfriend like this?

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
pinkchally.jpg

I wish my Wife would let me buy her one, but she say's nope, no more vehicles.
Can't blame her but it sure would be sweet to see her driving some Mopar muscle.

pinkchally.jpg

I wish my Wife would let me buy her one, but she say's nope, no more vehicles.
Can't blame her but it sure would be sweet to see her driving some Mopar muscle.

Lol,thats because she knows she'd be lucky to drive it hehe.:snakeman:

I'm happy with my manliness, I think I could drive it. LOL.

There are two plum crazy ones at the local dealer parked roadside back to back,,,,oh man, they are friggin gorgeous.

I still like the original challengers much better,but these are growing on me more and more.
I'm not too impressed with the really rounded rear wheel openings and wish they were a little more like the originals in that area.

I like the striped hood and side stripes together.

Caught my wife looking at a plum crazy RT, she won't buy it because it has a stick, but...maybe...just maybe... an auto with a 6.1 might be in her future. One can hope. A 'vert would be nice but alas...

Nope. She dislikes the pink more than I do. Likes it in black, though.

Sarah would, but only if it has a lot of leg room. Really though, she prefers sedans. She'd rather have a Charger. (Or a Magnum.)

Yeah, my wife would drive a new Challenger. But I don't think she'd pick that color. I've showed her all the colors the new Challengers are available in and the only one she'd pick for herself is silver - she likes to drive understated-color cars, no matter what the car style is.
Not at all like me, I believe the color of the car needs to match the style of the car. Econoboxes and 4-door family cars can be an understated color, but something like a Challenger needs to be an in-your-face color. I saw a new Plum-Crazy Purple Challenger R/T with white stripes at MATS and loved it.
My '69 Dart is going to be Viper Red with a white custom butt stripe when finished.

I would drive it, or the plum crazy one. Love the b5 but I think if I bought one it would either have to be the FJ6 green go thats coming out, top banana or b5.

I would drive it

seen 2 Plum Crazy with white stripes in the past week, I LIKE IT, would look killer with white interior

She should go for it!. Keep the spirit alive. My wife allowed me to have this.

_D8Q0389.jpg

If they did a T/A like in '70 in that color I would be all over it, wife or no. I had a 40K mile Pink T/A in 76 that I sold for the down payment on the house! Damn I still miss that car!

StanSuffolkChallenger_320x240.JPG

-
Back