Would your Wife/Girlfriend like this?

-
My Mom want's to know when you are bringin it over......want's to see if it's as fast as it is good looking....bring the slick's she's got a lead foot!!!

The pink one wouldn't be my first choice, but it is quite flashy! 8)

She should go for it!. Keep the spirit alive. My wife allowed me to have this.

That is a rare unit =P~. You are a lucky guy.....what are the production #'s on that Hurst edition?

I'm kind of diggin the plum crazy with the white Rt stripe.8)

I saw my first plum crazy one today on top of a turntable display @ the dealer. It didn't have the stripes though. My choice for sure after the Hurst edition.

To hell with the wife! Hey, I'm single so I can say that and live!!!

I actually wanted a Plum Crazy one. Then I heard they only made so many in that colour. Next I hear about the Panther Pink ones. I wanted that even more. Again only in limited numbers and good luck finding one.

If I had a Pink SRT, I'd drive it down to the bar district late at night and cruise all the easy drunken bar chicks. =P~

I heard on the radio today that a local Dodge dealer has a sale on Challengers with 0% financing. I'm sure I can swing it if I pay off my Grand Caravan and put $10K down. Very tempting.

Wylde1.

I'm happy with my manliness, I think I could drive it. LOL.

There are two plum crazy ones at the local dealer parked roadside back to back,,,,oh man, they are friggin gorgeous.
Yesterday, while I was waiting for a co-worker to pick me up, I stopped to look at a plum crazy Chally R/T at the local Dodge dealership while I was dropping off a truck we had replaced the windshield in.
Co-worker says "Would you actually drive a purple car?"
I say "why not- I used to drive a purple car."
(A plum crazy Duster)

... and yes- it looks pretty good...

I like my brothers chally.I hope that when he decides to let her go he tells me first

06 srt-8

Toms chally 4.jpg

My only dislike with the new Challengers..... the damn mirrors stick out like Shrek's ears!!! Tell me you don't see the resemblance.

Wylde1.

shrek.jpg

pinkchally.jpg

my fiancee loves em, she really want a 70 plum crazy chally, but she dont drive stick so id have to sacrifice. she also loves both the new pink and plum crazy, god i love her.

Wife said no..its UGLY..same way i feel about those things in any way shape or form..UGLY car...

The pink one wouldn't be my first choice, but it is quite flashy! 8)

That is a rare unit =P~. You are a lucky guy.....what are the production #'s on that Hurst edition?

It is car #1.. The first car ever built:cheers:

My Mom want's to know when you are bringin it over......want's to see if it's as fast as it is good looking....bring the slick's she's got a lead foot!!!

How olds your mom? Got any pics? Sounds like my kind of woman. Just teasin ya lol.

I wish Dodge would resurrect the Dart nameplate. Can you imagine a modern day Dart?

What would it look like?

I asked my 14 year old daughter if she would drive this...(No she is not driving yet) but she looked at it and said...daddy I like new cars! She took one look at the challenger and thought it was an OLD CAR...says something for the designers I guess... Wife said...no thanks...

oh my daughters next comments was...I like the CUBE.... I like the wrap around window...so I said perfect...The 66 barracuda has a wrap around window...so there you go!

Aloha Mike

I have noticed that not many wives like the new Chally.

Women dont like competition do they,lol?

Wife? Dude I'd rock it in a heartbeat if I didn't already/still owe $20k on a Mopar!

Wife? Dude I'd rock it in a heartbeat if I didn't already/still owe $20k on a Mopar!

We rock an 08 SRT8 300, an 08 SRT4 caliber, an 05 BMW M5, and the mighty POS Dakota...and my subaru! lol

I am not impressed at all with the challenger.
I would much rather have a REAL challenger.

I wish Dodge would resurrect the Dart nameplate. Can you imagine a modern day Dart?

What would it look like?

Probably make a 4-door out of it and it'll look like crap ala the new charger...their styling department needs to be fired..

My wife loves the challengers so i had to go buy her one so i could get rid of her nissan sentra. Now back to having all Mopars at the house. Heres a pic of her Plum crazy one.

pcp challenger.jpg

-
Back