Wow $4200 for some Bucket Seats

-
Lol.... "HATERS EMAIL WELCOME." I sure he will probably get some too with those insane prices.

Doesn't the engine have the heads and valley painted silver?

Yeah that ads been running for months now. Prices are ridiculous, and he seems like an interesting guy to deal with to say the least. Guess he doesn't feel like actually selling anything.

I just sent him a "hate mail". I asked him for some of what he's smoking for some of the prices that he's asking. We'll see what his answer is.

He asked for it....

So he wants 4200 for the seats but the best photo he can show is is draped with plastic?

The BS Blab sounds like a used car salesman

hltvAVmtGlbRUbJMLLOqwvrLPTC.jpg

What would be worth money is a transcript of hate mail and exchanges he receives and replies to.

I absolutely love ads like these . Makes the prices I ask for parts seem like real bargains and helps to hasten the sale !

He's had that crap on Craigslist for a while. He is for sure a crackhead. I should go to his house and act like his prices are reasonable, get his hopes up and roll out.

I just sent him a "hate mail". I asked him for some of what he's smoking for some of the prices that he's asking. We'll see what his answer is.

He asked for it....

Patiently waiting for a response....

Patiently waiting for a response....

My original mail to him:

I'll take the whole lof for $100 like the title says.

As for the prices in the text below the title - I want some of what you're smoking! All we can get around here is OG Kush, but yours must be much better.

For the prices that you're asking, the parts must come with a rust free car around them included....

Good luck with your sale. Enjoy your bud....

His response:

LMAO. If you cant afford it stay away from mopar.

My original mail to him:

As for the prices in the text below the title - I want some of what you're smoking! All we can get around here is OG Kush, but yours must be much better.

For the prices that you're asking, the parts must come with a rust free car around them included....

His response:

Lol... Barrett Jackson syndrome by the piece.

My original mail to him:

His response:

Your response should be '' If you can't afford crack, stay away from it''. :wack:

:wack:I see if you love mopars it gives non mopar people the right to bend us over.

It is hard to read his ad as he has no command of punctuation or form a sentence has a lack of commas and to lack of periods not to even say his prices are to way high and don't thing he has going to reeely sail any ovum I got a headache just typing like this!

Some people can't come to terms with the fact that they will never get what they originally paid for their parts. If you go out and pay top dollar for everything, your gonna take it in the shorts on resale. Why would I pay $1,000 for something I can get for $800 on sale or with a discount code. If I buy that part from a non vendor, I'm gonna want it for $600. Call me stingy, cheap, or whatever. I call it being patient. I also call it being the guy who doesn't get bent over when the time comes for me to sell the part. Always be prepared for a loss at top dollar and don't think everyone else just can't afford it or doesn't know what its worth. It's worth what it actually sells for. The sad thing is, if this guy is patient enough, he will probably find someone to buy this stuff.
-One born every minute-

-
Back