WOW !!! RARE($$) 66 barracuda ralley wheels

-
Darn and I was going to run buy them and build a car around those gems!!!! You guys always ruin it for me.

I wonder if he has the lugnuts for them. Probably only another $500 for ORIGINAL lugs . Geez, I'm seeing more and more stuff like this. $400 for steel duster trunk lids. Etc.

another Chevy guy trying to retire on Mopar parts sales?

How can you tell when you are buying a Mopar from a Chevy guy? the engine bay is painted black.

I have four I just pulled off my 66 Valiant :D wish they would bring that much :D:D:D

Attachments

• 01cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 530
I have four I just pulled off my 66 Valiant :D wish they would bring that much :D:D:D

Those aren't original 66 rims, that's why!! Unless of course you say they are, then they are!!! Make sense??? I hope not!!!😄

Wonder how the original owner got rally wheels 4 years before the rest of the Mopar world.

What a dipstick

Why are we surprised in this era of everyone gets a trophy and no child left behind( many obviously should have been left behind ). Probably truly believes they are original and worth that type of money. Freakn world of idiot sevants now. They know nothin but think they know everything but can't tell em anything. Pitiful.

Oldschoolcuda

Freakn world of idiot savants now. They know nothin but think they know everything but can't tell em anything. Pitiful.

Oldschoolcuda

This needs to be refined and put on a T-shirt. I horribly understand the sentiment. I laughed and felt a sinking feeling at the same time. Is this what the previous generation felt about us?

Got a better one for t-shirt ( Evolution. Just when you think it's not possible they build a better idiot.)Your right about previous generations blind squirrel but not worried about the past, just idiots we face now on a daily basis.
Apologize for catch phrase "even a blind squirrel can find a nut "
Today's idiot could reference a thousand bs ways on how to find a nut but could never actually find one in real life.

Oldschoolcuda

when it comes to crazy claims about old mopars, i always like to correct the record for all the gullible and "too young to know any better" mopar fans out there.

the wheels in question first made their appearance as AN OPTION on the 1970 Plymouth Duster. the first pic is from the 1970 Plymouth Valliant and Duster sales brochure. the second pic is the options available for the 1970 Duster.

no matter what anyone tells you, THERE WERE NO "MOPAR RALLEY WHEELS" prior to the 1970 car production year!!

Attachments

• 1970 duster sales pic.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 420
  • 1970 duster brochure.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 413
I wonder if he has the lugnuts for them. Probably only another $500 for ORIGINAL lugs . Geez, I'm seeing more and more stuff like this. $400 for steel duster trunk lids. Etc.
I seen the $400 dollar trunk lid, but I wanna say it was $450 ! Oh boy #-o

Man - I didnt realize all my stuff was worth so much! I better start listing it instead of building 5 cars out of it! I should have given up driven truck 4 years ago and just raped dumbass people with outrages prices for parts! By the way - I also have a set of those rare 1966 Barracuda wheels - they came on the car when I bought it 20 years ago - car still has the 1970 PA inspection sticker on the windshield and 1970 sticker on the PA plate - so they just MIGHT have been original! HAHAHA I will let them go for $900 - no centers or trim rings - good luck finding those from an original 1966 Barracuda!!!! The real kicker is what I went through to find the original rally style 14" hubcaps and long lugnuts.

They were originally on the car when I bought it, therefore, original rims..
:D

Those aren't original 66 rims, that's why!! Unless of course you say they are, then they are!!! Make sense??? I hope not!!!😄
I am going with what Ben said :D

Wonder how the original owner got rally wheels 4 years before the rest of the Mopar world.

What a dipstick
Dipstick II :D

Why are we surprised in this era of everyone gets a trophy and no child left behind( many obviously should have been left behind ). Probably truly believes they are original and worth that type of money. Freakn world of idiot sevants now. They know nothin but think they know everything but can't tell em anything. Pitiful.

Oldschoolcuda
So darn true today #-o

-
Back