wow, what a clean...............RE-VINED CAR!

-
I hate seeing clean cars with fenderwell headers. Beautiful car, otherwise.

I hate people who ***** about beautiful cars with fenderwell headers.

I prefer the vintage look myself. Way cool from the side if you ask me but them again I get grief for traction bars also. I guess the cookie cutter crowd to me would be the Mopar "It`s not a correct numbers car" lol

this is what came up on our vin decoder...

VS29H2B481697 Vehicle Model: Valiant/Duster/Scamp Vehicle Class: Special Price Class (Duster 340,Barracuda Cuda) Vehicle Body Style: 2 Door Sports Hardtop Vehicle Engine: 340 CID/240 HP 4 BBL V8 Vehicle Year: 1973 Vehicle Assembly Plant: Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA Assembly Sequence Number: 481697

Look closer at its interior , in particular the steering wheel and , more so , its speedometre ...

... those are Chrysler de Mexico parts ! KpH speedo and '72-'74 E Body steering wheel = parts from a Mexico-built , Mexican-market A-Body .

As far as its v.i.n. is concerned ... yeah , no dice . Mexico-built cars had different v.i.n.'s .

I thought the 2 in vin mean't 72? I questioned the guy on ebay said he wasn't a mopar guy. Said he bought it off ebay in May and was told it was a 72 and has a title with this vin. Sounds like someone got him or he is playing dumb.

I thought the 2 in vin mean't 72? I questioned the guy on ebay said he wasn't a mopar guy. Said he bought it off ebay in May and was told it was a 72 and has a title with this vin. Sounds like someone got him or he is playing dumb.

the 2 is 72. i believe the car to be a 73 , i would love to see the fender tag, but i really doubt there is one.

KpH speedo could also be Canada, eh?

KpH speedo could also be Canada, eh?
That's a possibility . I'm basing my finding upon evidence found in the ad ; the "858" area code being the first clue (858 is a San Diego County area code) , and the obvious close proximity to the Mexico border .

Did Canadian-market cars of this vintage have KpH speedometres ?

That's a possibility . I'm basing my finding upon evidence found in the ad ; the "858" area code being the first clue (858 is a San Diego County area code) , and the obvious close proximity to the Mexico border .

Did Canadian-market cars of this vintage have KpH speedometres ?

Went metric in September of 1977.

-
Back