-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge_Dart_71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Want to buy a complete 1964 Barracuda/Valiant Dash Instrument and a 64 push button delete plate ! Because there are 65 parts in my 64 Barracuda and i want to do the date correct thing :wink:

You should edit your title so it will attract people that could have these parts.

Something like this "WTB 1964 Barracuda Cluster and Push Button Delete Plate".

Most people except the parts dealers will never open your ad the way you have it titled. The guy that has these parts left over from a car he parted out is where your best buy will likely come from.

is the push button cluster diff that a 3 on the tree or auto on the floor
i have 3 barracuda's all have the same cluster 2 auto 1 tree no push button
so mabee

What would the difference be, between a 64 delete plate, and a 65 delete plate?
The reason i ask, is there's a 65 Barracuda sitting in one of the rows at the local Pick-N-Pull wrecking yard, down the street from me.
I could probably buy it, and then sell it to you.

is the push button cluster diff that a 3 on the tree or auto on the floor
i have 3 barracuda's all have the same cluster 2 auto 1 tree no push button
so mabee

As i know, is only the 64 push button different. My car is a 64 with a floor shifter. So I am looking for part# 1 and 2 in this picture, i found on google.

3q8on8df.jpg

In my car is a 65 cluster mounted an anyone screwed a plate over the push button hole. This looks not very nice :cry:

Since I own both, the clusters are different but since the 65 didn't come with pushbuttons there is no such thing as a pushbutton delete button as i'm aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back