Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone got a set of black door panels for dads 67 fastback?? He really only needs one, but may as well do both if need be? Deluxe interior if that makes a difference. Also Im thinking Legendary if we go new repop. Recommendations gladly accepted

Thanks
Steve

Steve, deluxe as in with the decor package (wood grain)?

I believe so John, dads door panel has a horizontal metal piece that runs from front to back on his panel that has I believe "burlwood" pattern, its fine but the vinyl on the door panel itself has split in a few spots where the clips go and the cardboard is kinda cheesy....I doubt an orig used one would be in better shape. Any reommendations for aftermarket?? Legendary vs Year One, or are they the same??

I believe so John, dads door panel has a horizontal metal piece that runs from front to back on his panel that has I believe "burlwood" pattern, its fine but the vinyl on the door panel itself has split in a few spots where the clips go and the cardboard is kinda cheesy....I doubt an orig used one would be in better shape. Any reommendations for aftermarket?? Legendary vs Year One, or are they the same??

That is the one with the red reflector lense on the end of the burlwood when the door is open correct?

I went and found the link where I posted the panels where the guy thought it was a console part. The panel I showed were on eBay and I didn't post or save the link. Dang....

That is the one with the red reflector lense on the end of the burlwood when the door is open correct?

I went and found the link where I posted the panels where the guy thought it was a console part. The panel I showed were on eBay and I didn't post or save the link. Dang....

Yep, yer right(AGAIN!!) LOL. I went searching for that thread too as I wanted that inlay/trim for dad, but I cant find it either....

I have a black one (not sure which side) which is in excellent shape that you can have for $45. I'll send you a picture.

Aftermarket door panels and stock standard door panels have the holes precut in the board where the aluminum trim is attached. You would cut the vynil.

Well checked with Legendary and none of the 67 cuda panels come with the holes punched in the vinyl or masonite/cardboard for the aluminum trim piece....anyone else do quality repops with the deluxe interior for 67??

Well checked with Legendary and none of the 67 cuda panels come with the holes punched in the vinyl or masonite/cardboard for the aluminum trim piece....anyone else do quality repops with the deluxe interior for 67??

My door panels came from Year One and did have the holes precut in the boards for everything. They were purchased about 6 years ago.
I assumed they all did then and still do today. Wrong again

My door panels came from Year One and did have the holes precut in the boards for everything. They were purchased about 6 years ago.
I assumed they all did then and still do today. Wrong again

Thanks Ben, I will chk year one out and update

If push comes to shove you could punch the holes for the trim plates.

I dont know if any vendor in the U.S. can get them to you in Canada within 2 weeks though. Good luck

Well I spoke to Year One today and their panels dont have a single cutout....not for the window crank, door handle nothing....WTF??

Hey John, Dad needs the drivers side and we just need the panel, his aluminum trim is fine. I will send you a pm

Steve, if you need one, which side do you need and do you need the insert or just the actual door panel?

Bill dad is going to get in touch with an upholstery shop to see if they are able to do the "punch outs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back