-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwaynesworld

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a body project. Perfer 67-68 plymouth valiant. But will consider scamp or dart up to 1974. Must be running driving car, and no rust!
will travel up to 400 miles from zip 62983

Thanks

Hard to find one within 400 miles. A trip to SoCal or Az might be worth it if you can find a driveable car or can tow one. Better than spending 2 years repairing rust and then worrying about the hidden spots.

yes on Royalton Il. Been checking cl for az, texas and cal. Have fixed rust for years, dont want to do it anymore. Built street rods for over 20 yrs, had my fill of rust. Thought 400 miles would put me in Ks or Ok.

yes on Royalton Il. Been checking cl for az, texas and cal. Have fixed rust for years, dont want to do it anymore. Built street rods for over 20 yrs, had my fill of rust. Thought 400 miles would put me in Ks or Ok.

Oklahoma does have some near rust free cars and so does southern Colorado. Texas also has some good cars as long as they weren't near the Gulf. I have pulled so nice rust free cars out of Missouri also. Your trouble with Oklahoma is it seems like there never was as many Mopars sold as there were in other parts of the country or maybe they have left the area. What is nice and priced right sells quickly. If it is over priced it just sets.

Hard to find one within 400 miles. A trip to SoCal or Az might be worth it if you can find a driveable car or can tow one. Better than spending 2 years repairing rust and then worrying about the hidden spots.

hey... quit it... we love our rust free cars. LOL

It's hard to find the rust free ones here in northeast Kansas, and if you do people are proud of them.

m&m never got pm. Hard to find rust free around here and they are real proud of them, in any shape.

i have a mostly rust free 71 dart for sale small bubbling in bottom of quarters(typical abody) no rust in frames, floors or trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back