-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66moparrerun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I recently acquired an A body sport steering wheel that was on Ebay Motors for $100. It only had 3 cracks that we repaired with DuroBond and then sanded it down and painted it with 3 coats of VHT BlacK crinkle paint for texture. ( see attached photo) I am very pleased how it looks and feels now. I also recently acquired a Valiant horn button that is appropriate for my early 66 Barracuda from MoparMan. However, I still need to locate the internal component that connects and retains the horn button to my restored steering wheel and operates the horn. I have already installed the restored steering wheel because I really needed to replace the smaller Grant Tuff wheel. It was too small and it made it more difficult to steer with the manual steering. I was also too close to the column mounted auto shift lever. It was so close to the turn signal lever location that its spokes had broken off the turn signal lever. Which now explains why it was missing when I purchased the car. Please quote a price with postage or shipping costs to Oakwood, IL 61858. Thanks, Steve

PS If you don't have the part(s), I would appreciate receiving photos that show what the missing part(s) look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back