WTF?? Isn't this forum spossed to be about cars??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

helliphinon8

Reaction score
Hello??? Why is everyone using this forum to whine about crap that no one cares about?? This place should receive threads that encompass NOTHING other than **** about A-Bodies. Hello!!! Stop wasting member's time!!!!

Look at the headers...you posted in the " general off topic forum" that is where you post the non related questions etc.
Next main header below is the "automotive tech forums"
AL

You just wasted my time. Six posts and already a worthless rant. Just how I see it.

Hello??? Why is everyone using this forum to whine about crap that no one cares about?? This place should receive threads that encompass NOTHING other than **** about A-Bodies. Hello!!! Stop wasting member's time!!!!

I have seen hundreds (probably more than that actually) of people that are new join FABO and they never had a problem with it. Matter a fact it was going on before I joined. So it really looks like you are the only one having a problem with it. You have only six little posts and you're already bitchn about the way people use this forum?! You might to need to move on down the road buddy or build your own website from scratch. I bet you'll be the only member!:angry2:

Yes, this forum is about A-bodies/cars, but it is also about brotherhood. We share many things with each other here, that's what makes this forum so great. If you don't understand that then this forum in not for you. MMG

You guys ever think maybe he isnt familiar with forums...Maybe instead of kicking him in the balls and telling him to hit the bricks try to help him or move on....Name calling a new member is sad!

these are some of the most supportive folks around. cars sure and anything else they are always willing to lend a prayer or word of advise for a friend in need. you should see thats a great thing not something to complain about!

You guys ever think maybe he isnt familiar with forums...Maybe instead of kicking him in the balls and telling him to hit the bricks try to help him or move on....Name calling a new member is sad!

well if the ***** isn't familiar with the forum then maybe he should stop bitching and start reading to get familiar with it.

The original poster needs to remove his foot from his mouth... really quick like!
I wish I could see his reaction when he realizes he posted about non-automotive stuff, in the non-automotive stuff forum!

Good Grief Man;Do you always walk into a room and talk this way?O great one-what shall us peon's do to make your stay more heavenly?Get a grip on yourself!Hmmm where is that IGNORE button?

6 posts and your bitching like a little cunt already? go back where ya came from.

I love it Joe. Tell him how you really feel. LOL

....and along those lines I'll add this. Yeah we're all friends here. We laugh together, cry together, fuss together, fight together, discuss together, agree and disagree together, mourn together, celebrate and we can also tell someone to quit whinin together.

So what make and year model is this thread about ?

Being's how you're the FNG, I'll cut you some slack!!! But only a little! There is no better Mopar forum out there than FABO when it comes to guys wanting and willing to share their expertise and to help us less knowledgeable guys out when it comes to our cars....OR when we go through personal difficulties in life! There is a true sense of caring here that you won't find on other sites. When you hang with a bunch of guys and gals who are as passionate about their cars and their families as we all are, you're gonna have debates that cover just about anything you can think of and unless you are of the pea brain persuasion, you can either open your eyes and ears and learn from the folks here, or you can spout off like you did and end up looking like a low IQ high school drop out! So if you want to be part of this family of hard core Mopar lovers who in a heartbeat, would go out of their way to teach you what you came here to learn and experience in the first place, then I suggest you put your imature attitude back on the shelf and speak when you have something worthwhile to contribute and listen when you want to learn! If you can do that, then we will welcome you as a new member! Pretty simple stuff!

Being's how you're the FNG, I'll cut you some slack!!! But only a little! There is no better Mopar forum out there than FABO when it comes to guys wanting and willing to share their expertise and to help us less knowledgeable guys out when it comes to our cars....OR when we go through personal difficulties in life! There is a true sense of caring here that you won't find on other sites. When you hang with a bunch of guys and gals who are as passionate about their cars and their families as we all are, you're gonna have debates that cover just about anything you can think of and unless you are of the pea brain persuasion, you can either open your eyes and ears and learn from the folks here, or you can spout off like you did and end up looking like a low IQ high school drop out! So if you want to be part of this family of hard core Mopar lovers who in a heartbeat, would go out of their way to teach you what you came here to learn and experience in the first place, then I suggest you put your imature attitude back on the shelf and speak when you have something worthwhile to contribute and listen when you want to learn! If you can do that, then we will welcome you as a new member! Pretty simple stuff!
DAMIT I wish I could express my self like this...SO YA!!! what he said..Artie

There are lots of members here who don't have a huge family to support them, or good trustworthy friends to share their ups and downs. I'm here to share cars too, but also to be a friend, all sitting around the big bench racing table of life sharing what makes us...well...US!!! Check out the one thread that has the most views on the site??? Is it a car related thread??? Well, maybe if the girls have a pentastar covering theiryou know whats, or maybe laying accross the hood of a Mopar!! It's all good here, this site would be a lonely place, like so many other sites are, if not for the friendly family oriented gang that we call FABO!!! To the OP, join the family, don't be a stranger!!! Geof

We may get off topic in the appropriate forums, but I can guarantee you there is no better place to go for information about a-bodies then here...would be a shame if you abandoned such a wealth of information...

This is the general discussion section for non car related subjects, there is a general mopar section for non technical car related discussion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back