YEAR ONE = Highway robbery

-
They won't miss me, because I have been boycotting them for years. I guess they are all uppity now since they got into the gm parts.

Maybe we should all pick one day in the near future, and have them bomarded with us wanting to know why there shipping is the way it is, and that they need us more than we need them. 500 calls in a day will bring it to their attention!

Year One definitely has their faults. I am waiting for the classic Industries catalog as well. But I also live 45 min from their warehouse

I live about a hour from Year One. I can't argue their shipping costs policies, as I've never had anything shipped. I have had a few questions about some of their merchandise prices, though.

like any other business....as they GROW...they seem to lose sight of their roots....and sadly they are not alone...As americans..we are only driven by one thing lately...Our Greed...Y.O. will figure it out eventually...but at a serious loss of their customer base...Since the paddock went bust..they assume they are the only game in town..It is what it is...I dont use them anymore either...they offer 10-20 discount all the time for a reason....Overpricing...

Well I had to do some research on this shipping and cost stuff....
4 Door panels Black 69 Dart shipped to my door.

Shipping
Year-One $32.46 Total with 20% discount $360.46
Classic Indu. $38.95 " " $354.43
Ebay $25.00 No discount $399.30

Year-One If you buy $1000+ you get a total of 25% witch would be $339.96 to my door...
Also the $2.50 Package Protection is an option on Y/O
the $3.50 Package "Insurance" is not an option on Classic

I do a lot of shopping around to get the best price.... some times its a horse a piece

-
Back