Yet another Craigslist crack head

-
At least he's offering something you could work with,'and a 2'door Duster body style!! He gets a pass from me, and he's not that far off in price IMO!!

makes me wonder what my driver 74 dart sport is worth has fair paint pro stars great floors n quarters a 360 roller motor out a 92 15 passenger van that had 60 thousand miles on it tti headers aluminum radiator march serp conversion etc etc n interior is perfect most recovered granted i redone it all back oe jade green i figured it to be about a 5500 dollar car

I'd be especially to learn more about those new "nicee bios tires"

How about this one. [email protected] [?]

1968 Dodge Dart- $8500 obo - $8500 (Haslet,Tx)

1968 Dodge Dart 4 door coupe for sale. It has 200 miles on a newly rebuilt 225ci slant 6 engine, this is the original rebuilt. I also just had the transmission rebuilt and it has less than 40 miles on it, this come with a 1 year warranty, it is an automatic 3 speed. It has a custom dual exhaust with custom headers, most people think it is a V-8, this thing sounds so smooth and deep. Has a Holly carb 1bbl, new carpet, new bench seats with seat belts(not original), brand new radiator with lifetime warranty. All the glass is complete and original, no cracks or breaks. Clean and clear blue title with personalized plates and inspection. I drove this car for just a little while and it is an absolute joy to drive.

THE BAD: I had it towed to get the transmission replaced and the driver hooked around my steering controls, it needs new ball joints (upper and lower) drivers side. I filed with the insurance and the cost is $1700 to fix the complete front end. If you know what you're doing and have the tools the cost is a lot Lower to fix. AutoZone and O'Reillys carry parts for this car and are not that hard to find.

The dash has a crack in it.

Needs to be repainted, it was originally green, but the guy before me slapped Orange on it.

The trunk pan needs to be replaced, this is the only major place there is any rust. There is one small spot passangers side back window that has a pencil eraser sized rust spot, and the drivers side fender has a small tear on the inside wall. The trunk has quite a few dings that will have to be fixed in order to be perfect.

I do have the factory A/C in the trunk, but it has to be rebuilt and installed. The heater blows very hot and hard. I have quite a few spare parts to go along with it, too much to list. Need new door panels and headliner.

You will need to replace one of the tires on the drivers side, in the drive home it wore it down from the ball joint damage to the metal tread. The other 3 tires are in perfect condition and have very little milage on them. You will also need to tow it home on a dolly or flatbed since the ball joint is so bad.

This is an American Classic Mopar, so please don't insult me with ridiculous offers. Minus the ball joint this car does drive perfectly and would make a great daily driver or show piece with a little TLC, it has won multiple car show awards in the condition it is in because there are very few of these actually on the road driving around. If you do take it to car shows you won't have any competition in the Class.

I work evenings so if you call or text, please make it after 10 a.m. Stefan 682-241-4139

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3762373358

Posted: 2013-04-23, 5:26PM CDT

Edited: 2013-04-23, 9:39PM CDT

email to a friend

-
Back