You Might Want to Beware of "mcp-313" on Ebay

-

Valkman

Reaction score
I definitely don't like to bash people in public but I felt I needed to point out my experience with mcp-313 with the members of this forum because they seem to be selling a lot restoration stuff on Ebay. I didn't buy anything from them but when ask them a simple question and I misunderstood their response, they gave a smart *** reply, and when I tried to correct myself, the conversation went south from there and they call me "poopy pants". I checked mcp-313 negative feedback and a lot it was about poor communication. I also notice they charge a 20-30% restocking fee for returns items even if they made the mistake which I consider to be very bad business practice.

If others have a better experience with mpc-313 please chime in, because maybe they where just having a bad day, but I own my own business and I feel very strongly about the term "good customer service" and I think is very telling when you don't receive it!

God Dammed Ebay has become nearly unuseable. I can't even find the "find seller" link

What was once a greqat place to find used parts is a dumping ground for eCommerce and scamers. I like it when an auction says a manifold for a 350 Chubby will fit my 69 GTS....

We need to get one thing clear

DO you have Poopy Pants?:glasses7:

They may have a lot of grease on them but no poop!

Funny I noticed that's what he calls buyers that leave negative feedback back!:pottytra: Real mature!

Wow...right up there with a carpet installer I fired for not showing up - he eventually showed up about 6 hours late, called, I told him I no longer required his services. He apparently went to a bar, then called me a couple of hours later...left me a voicemail and called me 'moose ****'..wonder how he knew? ;-)

Its funny you mentioned this guy as i was chasing some body plugs from this guy around Christmas time and i left him a msg and waited for a reply, any way he replied a month later and so i told that i had purchased the items else where, talk about giving me some chit through my email because i had purchased them through another vendor!

funny just tonight I saw he had some seat covers for my 67. I sent a message asking who made them and on the grain texture. I got a response in less than an hour. I just flipped back to check because the name looked familiar, same guy.

They were PUI but I just found legendary for 15 more 350 shipped. anyone use Pro/Fit Auto Interiors before ?

wah wah wah...you are all a bunch of poopy pants and I am telling your moms!

I wish I had seen this before I bought a hood insulation pad for my Aspen March 30th and haven't recieved it yet. He sent me a confirmation# saying it was shipped but when I clicked the tracking number there was no information. When I sent a message to him asking what was up he said he would check with the usps. I didn't hear from him for a few days then I sent another message asking for an update and got this message;

I have spoken to USPS and they have deemed the package lost. I am in the middle of filing a claim with USPS. A new replacement part is due in here on Friday. I will print new label and ship new item on Friday/Saturday at the latest. I am very sorry for any troubles."

- mcp-313
His ad said he had 43 of these when I bought mine.....so why does he have to wait till Friday for one to come in? I don't think an Aspen hood insulation would be a hot item. Buyer Beware!

I wish I had seen this before I bought a hood insulation pad for my Aspen March 30th and haven't recieved it yet. He sent me a confirmation# saying it was shipped but when I clicked the tracking number there was no information. When I sent a message to him asking what was up he said he would check with the usps. I didn't hear from him for a few days then I sent another message asking for an update and got this message;

I have spoken to USPS and they have deemed the package lost. I am in the middle of filing a claim with USPS. A new replacement part is due in here on Friday. I will print new label and ship new item on Friday/Saturday at the latest. I am very sorry for any troubles."

- mcp-313
His ad said he had 43 of these when I bought mine.....so why does he have to wait till Friday for one to come in? I don't think an Aspen hood insulation would be a hot item. Buyer Beware!

Yeah and I am sure he shipped it insured... NOT! That is the only way he can file a clain with USPS.

-
Back