Your Collections?

-

Small Block

Reaction score
We all have stuff we collect but not sure who collects what. It may help all of us collectors if others know what it is we collect. Post you ideas of what you collect and maybe someone has something you want. Myself i collect Fly Reels, Rods, Whiskey Flasks and Duck decoys. Whats your liking??
Small Block

i have quite the collection of near useless nuts and bolts not to mention tires and rims that my gf cant stand lol

I not only collect full size mopars, but mopars of the 1:18, and 1:24 scales in diecast as well. I currently have over 500 peices in my collection. I also collect old aurora slot cars, and old Mitchell fishing reels.

I collect WAY TOO MUCH!

Mopars and parts
Mopar magazines, (think we have had that discussion)
Mopar Diecast (just a few)
Guitars (but have thinned them out)
Sports cards (what ever made me think THAT was a good idea?)
Nascar cards, diecast and memorabilia (what ever made me think THAT was a good idea?)

Like at the junk stores, "If you don't see it ask."

anything car related random stuff from the 60's and 70's used to collect PEZ dispensers

I collect hotwheels, have since I was 4. used to have a collection that would fill a good sized room but an ex sold or destroyed about 3/4 of them.

Mopar model cars, agates, coins, Mopar dealership display items and signs

I don't really collect anything. I'd do have a lot of crap that got passed to me through the years. Shot glasses from the 20's thru 50's, statues, nick-nack BS. I have 9 cars that I support.......OK collect.

Im real big into U.S. coins and vintage drag racing stuff. Also received my grandmas old comic book collection so i guess im into that also.

I collect Chuck Taylors, Decks of cards, CD's (I don't like digital music), and Silver

Zippo lighters, WWII and WWI items, coins but not seriously (I just save wheat pennies and such when they appear in my pocket). I used to collect guns but I sold all that stuff when I got laid off to help pay for rent and dog food.

Guns are my other collecting vice - specificly Smith & Wessons. Always said I like things that burn gun powder and gasoline - the more the better!

Anything of Leanna's I can find in her trash..........................

Well I don't think I'm collecting but I have accumulated a lot of windsurfing boards , mostly Haut sailboards of Santa Cruz Ca .
DodgedartGrassypoint.jpg
hautsailboards.jpg
hautsailboards.jpg
tophautboards.jpg

-
Back