YOUR OPINION

-
Does anyone have any problems with parts fittings properly from any place?
I appreciate everyone's feedback, I myself buy from mega parts, vans, ebay, Detroit motor, rock auto, 521 restorations, classic, year one, swap meets, I slowed down with year one and classic because of shipping costs getting so high. Oh and I've found some Facebook pages that sell parts also...Mopar BIG blocks, 68 barracuda, and others. And of course FABO, it looks like we're all pretty much in the same boat. Trying to get the best parts at the best price
I wanted to see if there was one or more best places for price and quality, if you had to pick two of the best...who would they be? Thank you again for your help.

I have a Kindle Fire HD and I like it fine but I also read a lot of books.
I prefer the books but my bride managed to fill the house so I thought an E-reader would fix that.
Now I am stuck with both and the books keep coming-and going-to goodwill------?????? I lose!

exactly my point
some things might be replaced with easier versions then their origenal format, they will never fully replace them

I buy most of my engine parts from Northern Auto Parts (stock) or from my local engine shop... he beats the big guys on 90% of what they sell and there's no freight charges since he's a WD. Example... SBC Wiseco pistons for my kid's dirt modified... $600+ from Summit or Jeg's. Paid my local guy $525.00...

Same with chassis stuff... my local chassis builder routinely is cheaper than than on-line sellers but you have to ask!

-
Back