Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Found these in a box at my mom's. Parts are clean and have been blasted and primed but I don't remember what they came off of or what I was going to use them for. From Brewer's site it looks like they are 67-76 A body for a slant six as the tube is 8 inches long. I am not fluent enough in 4 speed stuff to say if you could use them on a small block application if you cut it down to 7 inches. Ask somebody more knowledgeable than me. I would like $75 plus shipping from Puyallup, WA.
A Z bar 1.jpg

A Z bar 2.jpg

A Z bar 3.jpg

A Z bar 4.jpg

A little extra information:

These parts are technically for 1968-'71 only. The stud-bracket bolt pattern changed in 1972 along with the bellhousings. These will work in the '72-up cars if you use the '68-'71 bellhousing.
The countershaft can be shortened for V8 use, but the ball stud itself is much too long. Its bracket is the same as small-block, though (with the same model-year concerns), and Brewer's sells a weld-in V8 replacement ball stud. A little effort and $13+shipping will make these into small-block V8 parts for use with bellhousing #2892482 in any '67-up A-body.
The little loop with the plastic bushing is for bolt-action (column shift) 3-speed linkage.

I just went through this in the opposite direction, gathering parts to use an OD bellhousing in a '68 Valiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back