1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
y-QOEg-Rw-67.gif

View attachment 1716116756
LOL..........Why all the hatred towards front drums? That's all we ever drove in the 70's and 80's and never had any issues what-so-ever..........The meme and GIF are funny! :thumbsup:

Drum brakes have more surface area and are a better design until you get into constant heavy braking. Disc brakes shed heat faster and reduce fade, but their biggest use is from cost of manufacture. Today's city driving and speeds demand sue happy public to have disc brakes and saves the companies money.

Gonna be a really nice driver with that cam.. nothing insane. I really wish someone would make an affordable hemi :( (under 20k)

I like the cam choice. I would love it if it were on a 108 though. But still gonna be a ripper.

How is this possible when you couldn't even get an oil pump for a small block for the longest time? Your progress is amazing...Keep up the good work. Love it!
Thank you, we are getting lucky. Dealing with some good vendors with great customer service.

The next decision will be ceramic coating or polished On the site says they have a thermal barrier.

Last edited:
Save some cash get steel and slip plate them will last for years and years.

-
Back