1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
A cool reg plate is actually quite important on a car lijke this and this one adds nicely to the whole I think.

A cool reg plate is actually quite important on a car lijke this and this one adds nicely to the whole I think.
Thanks, I thought the plate was fitting................................. :thumbsup: this is just a vanity plate, no front plates in WV. The car is registered as antique so no inspections etc. My FIL was born in June 1940, so I think it was pretty cool to find this plate.

IMG_7617.JPG

IMG_8876.JPG

Last edited:
Plans for 2024..................... :thumbsup:

I did it when they were having one of their 20% off sales.................................
I usually wait till I get an email deadline is approaching and pay full price. I used to register at gate but thats a disaster so pre register sticker on windshield drive right in. I only 1.5 hour drive from there so in past all last minute plans. Its an incredible show love it.

I usually wait till I get an email deadline is approaching and pay full price. I used to register at gate but thats a disaster so pre register sticker on windshield drive right in. I only 1.5 hour drive from there so in past all last minute plans. Its an incredible show love it.
I went last year for the first time............ :thumbsup:

I am 1.5 hours away as well.

Taking parts with me this year to sell..............I will list them on the site first for anyone wanting to meet at Carlisle and pick them up.

We are registered too, hope to meet you there. You will have to come over to the FBBO tent and say hello to everyone.

Scott here is another option on MC relocate, and yes I fully realize it is apples to oranges but just another idea for helping find a solution. In the end like most creative solutions and problems it Will be a hybrid of ideas applied to a very specific problem. I included the pedal setup, again racing based and not anywhere close to OEM. I then made a bulk head connector if you will so I can disconnect all.

IMG_0751.jpeg

IMG_0500.jpeg

-
Back