1970 duster project

-
ok i done this just for you old guys lets take a vote new style 20s pro touring style or 15 polished centerlines with bigs and littles
tell me your opinion

Attachments

• duster interior 013.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,985
  • duster motor 008.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,166
  • duster motor 010.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 870
  • duster motor 009.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 875
  • duster interior 014.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,206
  • duster interior 011.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 912
of course you know where I stand...youv'e probably have done this before...put a 1/4'' spacer (I use 2 per side 1/8'' reinforcing plates from Mancini) between the front spring hanger and mount...moves the tire back to allow a little more room for a taller tire.

I dont know, that car is solid "bling" with all the chrome........the centerlines just dont fit the package. Sidewalls look a little short on the 20's. Thought about doing something in the middle 18's/17's? A 40 series 18" would work, BFG makes a 275/40/18 in the KDW

New style 20's. They both look sharp; but I lean more toward the 20's.

big rubber, fill that wheel opening with rubber!

100_2717.jpg

100_2716.jpg

J
I dont know, that car is solid "bling" with all the chrome........the centerlines just dont fit the package. Sidewalls look a little short on the 20's. Thought about doing something in the middle 18's/17's? A 40 series 18" would work, BFG makes a 275/40/18 in the KDW

Agree with this post.

I thought we were voting on the size of TIRE,,,not the STYLE of wheel...Moneys on a bigger rear tire w/a set of 15" rims that work w/ the car

got anything a little bigger???...around 28" tall

I like the centerlines, but the 20's really show the detail off in the rear end.

I thought we were voting on the size of TIRE,,,not the STYLE of wheel...Moneys on a bigger rear tire w/a set of 15" rims that work w/ the car

got anything a little bigger???...around 28" tall

agree..................... 15" rim and a 28" tire

cum'on now......my Moms got bigger tires than those on her Buick...lets see some "hogs"

Center lines make this car look like its "just another duster"... nothing against them, but your car is special so I would do away with them.

what about a mickey thompson S/R they make a 28" tall 12" wide for a 20" rim. with all that bling and quality craftsmanship the centerline just hide it all but the taller tire looks better...IMO

what about a mickey thompson S/R they make a 28" tall 12" wide for a 20" rim. with all that bling and quality craftsmanship the centerline just hide it all but the taller tire looks better...IMO

X2 :supz:

i just ordered a set of nitto drag tires they just what i needed they are 305/35/zr20 they are 28.5 tall with a 12.6 width and
stickey for holeshots

now your gettin with the program!!....now.....about those cupholders........

-
Back