• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
Dart vs. Duster is the only race that pays out..
LOL... Doesn't mean Jabs can't have a little fun.... And doesn't mean we can't still line up against each other..... Don't be a party pooper

Last edited:
LOL... Doesn't mean Jabs can't have a little fun.... And doesn't mean we can't still line up against each other..... Don't be a party pooper
Your just wasting track time for those people who want to get their last runs in. Keep your rusty old junk buckets off the track!...

I'm pretty sure as a recall last night was the last chance to dance at our local track. I think we're shut down till March. if I'm not mistaken they start using the track now for the local police to do their pit Maneuvers and training. Then of course it rolls right into Christmas decorations and such... The Portland International Raceway is twofold. It's a two and a half miles circuit track with the drag strip on the straight away. Around Christmas time they set up big displays of lights that go across the track and around the track the whole 2 miles and you can put your radio on a Inner Loop Station for Christmas music as you slowly drive around 2 Mile track car loaded full of relatives kids or whatever. It's cool...
Screenshot_20191026-060536.png

I'm pretty sure as a recall last night was the last chance to dance at our local track. I think we're shut down till March. if I'm not mistaken they start using the track now for the local police to do their pit Maneuvers and training. Then of course it rolls right into Christmas decorations and such... The Portland International Raceway is twofold. It's a two and a half miles circuit track with the drag strip on the straight away. Around Christmas time they set up big displays of lights that go across the track and around the track the whole 2 miles and you can put your radio on a Inner Loop Station for Christmas music as you slowly drive around 2 Mile track car loaded full of relatives kids or whatever. It's cool...
View attachment 1715414012
Leav'n now for the track. Racing the rain today, it's supposed to hit the track about 3 pm. Hopefully I have a couple of runs and on my way home before the rains.. :rolleyes:

No changes to the car from the 1/8 mile race last weekend. Cool temps, but high humidity and a head wind knocked the mph a bit. Still best passes.

DSCN2558.JPG

Come on now don't hide the reaction time either...
didn't pay attention. When the first yellow triggered I picked up on the converter and focused on launching the car. Jaba got a kick out of my "heating the tires" . He can tell ya... LOL

didn't pay attention. When the first yellow triggered I picked up on the converter and focused on launching the car. Jaba got a kick out of my "heating the tires" . He can tell ya... LOL
Uncover the reaction time and stop making excuses...

-
Back