• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
We don't want to start the rhyming again do we...
LOL. You know, look'n at Jaba's pictures, you can really see the haze of humidity as the rains were moving in. Lucky I got to race...

318 has valves that will fly... You put on a scoop hoping to swoop.... Lots of gold paint to make the ladies faint... Then you applies Doug headers for the 1 inch rise... Then you tried to get tricky with the old sticky Mickey...

When this car returns......
20191026_135208-jpg.jpg

It will be faster
dscn2558-jpg.jpg

318 has valves that will fly... You put on a scoop hoping to swoop.... Lots of gold paint to make the ladies faint... Then you applies Doug headers for the 1 inch rise... Then you tried to get tricky with the old sticky Mickey...
If I get an extra 120 bucks, I'll try Torco …..

If j par had his car there you 2 would have been side by side at the finish line with that head wind.
His leading goose carb takin' all that wind would have been super lean, the back goose carb would have been really rich..... I wonder if they would have equaled out ?? :realcrazy::realcrazy: LOL

Triple R said nobody likes me...
I haven't heard somebody use a trim like that since grade school....
This is going to give me a small chuckle all day long I can tel...lol...

Triple R said nobody likes me...
I haven't heard somebody use a trim like that since grade school....
This is going to give me a small chuckle all day long I can tel...lol...

I can not believe rusty rod bolt would ever say a bad thing about you other than "Oatmeal".

I think I'll now switch gears and plan over the winter what I'll do to the '74. That car virtually sat this entire year. Didn't even change oil in it.

Well at least it's a step up from talking about what my friends Chevy can do..
I thought for sure i'd get an agree on 11's from you.... haven't you been pushing me to stop racing stock engines???? :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

I thought for sure i'd get an agree on 11's from you.... haven't you been pushing me to stop racing stock engines???? :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:
You have two Dusters. One has a 318 and cruises up and down just like you want.
The other one though... Hood scoops, Mickey Thompson slicks, Doug's headers.. the whole summer on the Race part of the Forum... It's not time to start taking this one to the next level a little bit... Walk the walk...

-
Back