• Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I'm rough and tough and hard to bluff :D
hide.gif

One thing I can do, is transfer my MT's from one duster to another after I change the '74 rear end. That will be handy. Thinking of putting a 3.73 with a spool in one of my center sections.
Now you're starting to get there...

So what do you think it would take for the 360 to be a consistent 11.9 car? You know in the Wind and humidity LOL...
The 360 in my '76 ? Good heads, good cam, good converter, better gears.

You could have went faster but you didn't... LOL..
Most just throw money at their car, and if they don't get what they hoped for, they just throw more money at their car. I'd rather challenge myself with my car. I started with 14.68 first pass. Sure, headers and 2.94's, but trial and error now 13.3's consistently.

Most just throw money at their car, and if they don't get what they hoped for, they just throw more money at their car. I'd rather challenge myself with my car. I started with 14.68 first pass. Sure, headers and 2.94's, but trial and error now 13.3's consistently.
Throw money at the car LOL... can you please inform me where you got your Doug headers for free your Mickey Thompson slicks for free and your new wheels? LOL...

Maybe you should put those free $600 heads on and see what happens...
also can you tell me where to get gaskets for free because I'm in need some free gasket soon for my stuff...

Throw money at the car LOL... can you please inform me where you got your Doug headers for free your Mickey Thompson slicks for free and your new wheels? LOL...
wheels were for looks, like the decal. I don't count paint or new carpet as lowering the ET. MT's eventually become a need, but I dead hooked with my normal radials. Dougs I paid 450, there were cheaper headers, but I paid for fitment/quality. 135 dollar headers would have performed the same.

also can you tell me where to get gaskets for free because I'm in need some free gasket soon for my stuff...
these heads aren't on the car. So no new gaskets either.

LOL.... since you took personal offence to my post.. :D I'll use you as an example. You want 11.9's. You had an 11.9 car. Instead of learning how to drive your car, you bought a clutch tamer = $$$$. Instead of tuning your combo and getting the most out of it, you just buy aluminum heads = $$$$

these heads aren't on the car. So no new gaskets either.
LOL.... since you took personal offence to my post.. :D I'll use you as an example. You want 11.9's. You had an 11.9 car. Instead of learning how to drive your car, you bought a clutch tamer = $$$$. Instead of tuning your combo and getting the most out of it, you just buy aluminum heads = $$$$
I didn't take personal offense to you outright lying... You know where you threw a ton of money at your car..
The clutch Tamer is a really cool invention that I'm proud to have in my car. I wish I had it a long time ago. I wanted aluminum heads for at least as long as my wife can remember lol I have them now sitting on the shelf what does that matter...

I didn't take personal offense to you outright lying... You know where you threw a ton of money at your car..
The clutch Tamer is a really cool invention that I'm proud to have in my car. I wish I had it a long time ago. I wanted aluminum heads for at least as long as my wife can remember lol I have them now sitting on the shelf what does that matter...
Name the money I've thrown at the engine, transmission, torque converter, or gears, or sure grip spent to lower ET. waiting.... please, not the can of gold paint, or the Plymouth decals, or the my insurance, or ball joint. LOL.

Name the money I've thrown at the engine, transmission, torque converter, or gears, or sure grip spent to lower ET. waiting.... please, not the can of gold paint, or the Plymouth decals, or the my insurance, or ball joint. LOL.
or the hood scoop..

12.7's is the slip u posted??? Don't be YR, and say what you once had in your history books.... LOL.

Can you get your story straight is it 11.9 or 12.7?

So you said you need a cam heads converter and they sure grip? And Bazinga 11.9 no problem...
Remember that has to be on a windy and the humid day LOL...

Man that sounds so simple...
I'd love to hear the breakdown...
the cam will get me this much and then the heads will do this much and then the converter will do this much...

-
Back