• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I got to tell you that the car is running so good it's going to be hard to take these heads off and put something different on..

How to heat up one tire at a time without a propane tank...
That's called driving the car..... It's how you consistently, everytime, cut 1.8's with an open 2.94 rear, stock converter, and stock 360. It's called Tuned & Driving. Now go get 'er done !!!!!! 11.9's in street form with no more bolt-ons!

That's called driving the car..... It's how you consistently, everytime, cut 1.8's with an open 2.94 rear, stock converter, and stock 360. It's called Tuned & Driving. Now go get 'er done !!!!!! 11.9's in street form with no more bolt-ons!
I would have a hard time understanding how you couldn't get 1.8's with that combination.
again I'm interested in your break down from a 13-3 and what a cam is going to do to that and what the heads are going to do to that and the converter and the gears...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:....:bs_flag:...

I would have a hard time understanding how you couldn't get 1.8's with that combination.
again I'm interested in your break down from a 13-3 and what a cam is going to do to that and what the heads are going to do to that and the converter and the gears...
Maybe instead or "telling you", maybe I'll decide to SHOW you next summer. Give you part numbers, etc.

LOL... You wanted the break down on everything up to this point, and I've not only given it to you, but I've SHOWED you. :D

Maybe instead or "telling you", maybe I'll decide to SHOW you next summer. Give you part numbers, etc.
I'll come on now we got a long winter here I'd love to hear your fantasy build..
I love to hear how this should be worth that and putting this on should be worth that amount and adding all up to this magical 11.9....

Say what you want about 318needsmorevalve's car. That car launched nice and it sounded good all the way down the track and it never missed a beat.

I did find it rather interesting how he heated his tires up with that open differential.

Allow me to repost the picture of 318 pulling up to the line.

20191026_163813.jpg

Last edited:
Say what you want about 318needsmorevalve's car. That car launched nice and it sounded good all the way down the track and it never missed a beat.

I did find it rather interesting how he heated his tires up with that open differential.

Allow me to repost the picture of 318 pulling up to the line.

View attachment 1715414650
Nothing like an eyewitness account...
BAHAHAHA..

-
Back