• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I’m impressed! 13.35 is awesome for that combination! Nice job. Can I ask out of curiosity if j par has a e.t. For his car? I seen this thread early in the year then started watching it again late summer . I don’t wanna read through all these posts.
On page 7, J par dropped out of the race. Thus the reason for the title change. J par is at 12.5's I believe with his 410 stroker. He has a lot of threads out there with his build. By the way, welcome neighbor :)

On page 7, J par dropped out of the race. Thus the reason for the title change. J par is at 12.5's I believe with his 410 stroker. He has a lot of threads out there with his build. By the way, welcome neighbor :)
You forgot to tell him that I self proclaim re-entered the race and took the win by a long shot... And I have quicker timeslips than that from the summer... And my 410 stroker has 11.4 Time Slips as well...

You forgot to tell him that I self proclaim re-entered the race and took the win by a long shot... And I have quicker timeslips than that from the summer... And my 410 stroker has 11.4 Time Slips as well...
you are turning into YR, for real. You don't have the big cam, you don't have the 4.10 gears, you don't have the lexan window, you have interior now, your car is nowhere near 11.4's. Good Lord!.. Call it for what it is....

I don't remember any of that.

I've got to be out here and be diligent to keep 318hvtwf's truths :)rolleyes:) true....
Produce a ET slip that's 11's with the date 2019. Put up or shut up, (didn't I say that in another thread)????

you are turning into YR, for real. You don't have the big cam, you don't have the 4.10 gears, you don't have the lexan window, you have interior now, your car is nowhere near 11.4's. Good Lord!.. Call it for what it is....
I have the same cam I always have, the 410 gears are out in my garage and so are the doors with the lexan windows...
Another prime example of what I was just saying... 318hvtwf... Truth:rolleyes:...

I have the same cam I always have, the 410 gears are out in my garage and so are the doors with the lexan windows...
Another prime example of what I was just saying... 318hvtwf... Truth:rolleyes:...
So your cam is the same lift and duration??? you didn't have it re-ground???? So you are going 12.5's with a big cam, dual quad, machine shop ported 2.02 heads, roller rockers, 410 stroker with 3.54 gears??? you are making yourself look really bad... LOL :D

So your cam is the same lift and duration??? you didn't have it re-ground???? So you are going 12.5's with a big cam, dual quad, machine shop ported 2.02 heads, roller rockers, 410 stroker with 3.54 gears??? you are making yourself look really bad... LOL :D
All your half-truths and Truth stretching is making you look bad...

Explain how you know that my 410 only does 12???
Just going by what you've posted. started at 12.7's, you posted. You ran consistently 12.5's, you said. Of course, you've been known to lie.. LOL. And you have plainly stated you hope to get back down to 11.9's.... Your words, your posts. :)

• "Same cam I've always have".... J par. Leads all to believe nothing changed. Except its been reground to be more streetable. LOL
  • "410 gears are in the garage".... J par. That is admittance right there, by him, he needs them to go 11's. LOL
  • "Doors with lexan windows in the garage"... J par. More admittance he needs them to get back to 11's.
  • Proof, we have a 410 stroker, ported 2.02 heads, roller rockers, high compression that likes aviation fuel, dual quads, custom ground cam, with 4 speed and 3.54 gears going mid 12's.
  • This post is truth, and I can dig up the J par quotes to prove it :)

• "Same cam I've always have".... J par. Leads all to believe nothing changed. Except its been reground to be more streetable. LOL
  • "410 gears are in the garage".... J par. That is admittance right there, by him, he needs them to go 11's. LOL
  • "Doors with lexan windows in the garage"... J par. More admittance he needs them to get back to 11's.
  • Proof, we have a 410 stroker, ported 2.02 heads, roller rockers, high compression that likes aviation fuel, dual quads, custom ground cam, with 4 speed and 3.54 gears going mid 12's.
  • This post is truth, and I can dig up the J par quotes to prove it :)
Well impressive...

You shave the easy second off your car now it's time to get the hard second...
And then the very hard second..
giphy (4).gif

I still think the Doug's headers were a little extravagant... Especially for dime stretchers...
I can't believe I went back to headers. Now, I see a set going on the '74. Or, I will work with the free spitfires... LOL

I can't believe I went back to headers. Now, I see a set going on the '74. Or, I will work with the free spitfires... LOL
leave your trophy winner alone so you have something to pull the trailer with if you're going to put four tens in the other onel

-
Back