• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I thought it was a picture under the hood of your car...
I'm just sitting here think'n……. :realcrazy:... Why do I feel the need to post my improvements to my car, item by item??? Maybe next year I'll just post a video of my car going like a 10.80 and let that be it ….. :)

You know Jpar I have a set of heads on an engine that I got from a friend. Came off a car that made a last known pass od 11.76 no n2o lifting at 1000 ft mark. Car was then stolen, when they caught the guy he had 30+ cars in parts. He would see a fast car run, steal it, put the stuff in his car and still not be able to what the other guy ran. Sounds like 318willrun has a point. :lol:
If we can get the cubic inch chart built you can always compete agains 318 and everybody else in the small block race.:icon_fU::rofl:

You know Jpar I have a set of heads on an engine that I got from a friend. Came off a car that made a last known pass od 11.76 no n2o lifting at 1000 ft mark. Car was then stolen, when they caught the guy he had 30+ cars in parts. He would see a fast car run, steal it, put the stuff in his car and still not be able to what the other guy ran. Sounds like 318willrun has a point. :lol:
If we can get the cubic inch chart built you can always compete agains 318 and everybody else in the small block race.:icon_fU::rofl:
OUCH!!!!!!

I'm just sitting here think'n……. :realcrazy:... Why do I feel the need to post my improvements to my car, item by item??? Maybe next year I'll just post a video of my car going like a 10.80 and let that be it ….. :)
Toke.gif

there's a lot of charts and stuff like that like Wallace and the chart that 318 made up years ago and stuff like that. That's why heads up races are raced..
It's all bench racing...

there's a lot of charts and stuff like that like Wallace and the chart that 318 made up years ago and stuff like that. That's why heads up races are raced..
It's all bench racing...
Come on over, and I'll race ya heads up. Tonight even, right out of town :)

So you're going to put a cam Magnum heads the converter and gears and lose 2 and 1/2 seconds..:realcrazy:...:rofl:...

So you're going to put a cam Magnum heads the converter and gears and lose 2 and 1/2 seconds..:realcrazy:...:rofl:...
Wonder what a set of Pro Maxx heads and a solid roller cam of about .557 lift would do if backed by a 8" converter and 4.11 spool ??? about 4k dollars? 10's?? :realcrazy:

I’m impressed! 13.35 is awesome for that combination! Nice job. Can I ask out of curiosity if j par has a e.t. For his car? I seen this thread early in the year then started watching it again late summer . I don’t wanna read through all these posts.

I’m impressed! 13.35 is awesome for that combination! Nice job. Can I ask out of curiosity if j par has a e.t. For his car? I seen this thread early in the year then started watching it again late summer . I don’t wanna read through all these posts.
I can post a timeslip but it's not going to be that slow...lol...
And very much agreed 318hvtwf has done an exceptional job with his car... Looks and otherwise...

Got the wipers working on the 1500. It was the wiper motor.

Replace 1 tierod end and do an oil change should be ready to rock.

What oil are you guy using in the 5.9 with 150k? 10-30 syn?

Got the wipers working on the 1500. It was the wiper motor.

Replace 1 tierod end and do an oil change should be ready to rock.

What oil are you guy using in the 5.9 with 150k? 10-30 syn?
I run 5-30 in the winter, 10-30 summer. QS high mileage. Walmart about 15 bucks for 5 qrt jug.

Last edited:
-
Back