• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
Snow coming tonight.... and then again Wed/Thurs night. Early again. Where did summer go? Snow was here late, then heavy rains, now snow again. Salt Shakers hit the roads and that will conclude my classic cars or Harley being on the roads until we get a couple of good rains. Christmas tree time, I guess....

Supposed to snow here tomorrow also, what a bunch of crap.

Have not given up the race yet.

Still looking for missing crossmember and bolts.

At least my beater with a heater is useable and the 4x4 even works.

My son called from Colorado this morning. I said aren't you supposed to be at work? He said yeah I'm at work but I'm going down to get everybody breakfast. He said there was over 8 in of snow and not many customers bringing cars in for repair. He had the four-wheel-drive so...

But alas I'm not sure what this has to do with me winning this race this year...
Does this thread ever end....

Snow..........Yuck!
Snow weeeere....
IMG_00501-2.jpg

Well, I took the summer/fall off work and remodeled the kitchen. and a bathroom, rebuilt the suspension on one son's car and am wrapping up my 2nd son's magnum, now my wallet is SCREAMING "Get back to work!!!" So, I will be out working in that nasty stuff!
4 or 5 years ago I welcomed the snow, I had snowmobiles. But never this early. Trails here open in Dec. The salt ends a lot of things for me.

4 or 5 years ago I welcomed the snow, I had snowmobiles. But never this early. Trails here open in Dec. The salt ends a lot of things for me.

We have been driving the wife's satellite a lot lately because we know the salt will be coming soon. We will put it up for the winter.

awesome. '70's are good looking car. '68-70 B-bodies are all just great look'n cars.

When I was a kid, up until my teen years, my parents family car was a 1968 383 RR. Turquoise colored. Dad bought it in late '68. I was 1 year old.

Edit, almost everyone in our small town called it the Green Bomb.

When I was a kid, up until my teen years, my parents family car was a 1968 383 RR. Turquoise colored. Dad bought it in late '68. I was 1 year old.

Edit, almost everyone in our small town called it the Green Bomb.
That would have been a good screen name
"the Green bomb"..

Supposed to snow here tomorrow also, what a bunch of crap.

Have not given up the race yet.

Still looking for missing crossmember and bolts.

At least my beater with a heater is useable and the 4x4 even works.
Just so you know it's been announced as official... This race has flown the coop...

Just so you know it's been announced as official... This race has flown the coop...
They are talk'n 4-8 inches for where I'm at. :( I will pull the Sticky Mickeys off and store them inside.

Will 2020 finally be the year that 318hvtwf will finally catch me in the quarter mile...
Only God knows. I don't even know if I'll own what I have in 2020, or what I'll buy in 2020.

-
Back