• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
1. Cars fast? Debatable, would be faster if you tuned it.
2. Snowmobile is faster? Better be considering its your snow crotch rocket.
3. Dog is faster? Unless its a greyhound your Idea of fast is way off and your car and crotch rocket are slow.
1. Not debatable whatsoever, tuned perfect.
2. 160 + horsepower twin cylinder direct Port injected 2 stroke...

3. My dog is a whippet. Pound-for-pound the fastest dog. a greyhound at the track because of its larger size is all out faster but nowhere near able to catch a whip it and it's agility on top of it speed.. hey Greyhound chased my dog at the park and seen it go left around a tree and came out on the right side and before it knew it it actually made the Greyhound smash into the tree which was not cool kind of..

Nope just trying to get you motivated to get the most out of your car. All we have to do is requote your own posts or you could have your nice street cruiser that is ready to still walk the talk at the track then go get the wife ice cream afterwords.
Again the time slip from you? Your tune on your car?....

Seriously I don't know where anybody could get the idea that the tune on my car is not correct...

1. Not debatable whatsoever, tuned perfect.
2. 160 + horsepower twin cylinder direct Port injected 2 stroke...

3. My dog is a whippet. Pound-for-pound the fastest dog. a greyhound at the track because of its larger size is all out faster but nowhere near able to catch a whip it and it's agility on top of it speed.. hey Greyhound chased my dog at the park and seen it go left around a tree and came out on the right side and before it knew it it actually made the Greyhound smash into the tree which was not cool kind of..

Wippet Wippet good

Jaba, I think I might retire for a bit and let Stephen take over for me... Looks like he's up to the challenge of keep'n J peg in line.... LOL :D
First and foremost it's me keeping you in line with all your internet truth. Then he ain't got nothing for me that's for sure...

Again the time slip from you? Your tune on your car?....
Well lets see, 67 Coronet 4 door is coming together, 360 mag, 904 and 8 3/4 with 2.94:1 gears. Will be ready for the 2020 ZipTie drags in January. Also putting up slips for the first of at least 2 races this next year. Will be tuned to street drive and run consistant 13.5 in the 1/4. Yes there is a reason for that ET.
The Swinger quien sabes? (who knows).

Well lets see, 67 Coronet 4 door is coming together, 360 mag, 904 and 8 3/4 with 2.94:1 gears. Will be ready for the 2020 ZipTie drags in January. Also putting up slips for the first of at least 2 races this next year. Will be tuned to street drive and run consistant 13.5 in the 1/4. Yes there is a reason for that ET.
So on the weight of this project you know what the tune on mine should be...

So on the weight of this project you know what the tune on mine should be...
:popcorn::popcorn:

Here comes I have a friend who has a Chevy...
Screenshot_20190306-214711.png

There's always a little to play with in your tune depending on the day the atmosphere the weather and such. when you're running dual quads which nobody here that I'm talking to is there's always slight adjustments to the carburetors. There's always a degree or two in the timing to play with....

-
Back