• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
head'n our way. They've upped it to 6-10 inches for us....
and to think, just a couple days ago you were running the 1/4. October 2019 has been one of the worst for us as well. up and down weather. pure ****.

and to think, just a couple days ago you were running the 1/4. October 2019 has been one of the worst for us as well. up and down weather. pure ****.
Do you see what's going on here?! I have to single-handedly keep these guys on their toes... Will they ever give me any competition in any aspect!...

10 bucks says 318 has valves that will not fly has 18 Google accounts...
How many votes does he have...

Couple days ago I turning 13.3's consistently. Now tomorrow I'm racing to get the snowblower out!
Screenshot_20191029-173747.png
Screenshot_20191029-173757.png

Im not boxing, just trying to help you. But not everyone wants help.:lol:
my, my.... sounds just like me throughout the years. Ever try to get a coyote out of a foot trap??? About the same as trying to help some people... :D

As far as your compression, higher the octane the slower the burn allowing more timing to be run giving a better use of the energy available in the fuel. While there are way more variables to it and it affects output both timing and tuning of the carbs can get rid of pre ignition just not at the power level you want. :wtf: this post is starting to sound like AJ post.

As far as your compression, higher the octane the slower the burn allowing more timing to be run giving a better use of the energy available in the fuel. While there are way more variables to it and it affects output both timing and tuning of the carbs can get rid of pre ignition just not at the power level you want. :wtf: this post is starting to sound like AJ post.
Okay thank you for demonstrating you have no clue of my engine whatsoever...
I have no pre ignition problems..

Well now you're definitely filling in for 318 has valves that will fly.. don't tell me it was a friends Chevy...
You'll need to get used to leav'n the "honorary" 318willrun out of this.... "The torch of truth" has been passed.. :)
:popcorn:

Just going off the top of my head. Reground your cam, had preignition problems because of too much compression but did not try and recurve your dizzy, shouted down anyone who disagreed with your carbs even though the are not matched to your combo, bought SM heads 1 because you always wanted them 2 you wanted to run more timing praying they disipate enough heat due to your desire to run straight pump gas 3 added clutch tamer to slip the clutch getting you better 60ft times so it would not shock your drivetrain and break stuff so you can get your et closer to high 11's and running closer to the et your mph suggests.
Im sure I left some stuff out. :lol::poke:

:rofl:Now back to figuring out a chart so you can compete in the small block race and achieve your tuning destiny. Inbetween working of course.

More lying.. that was your fourth post on this page...
oh... I will post away.... but keep'n you in line, that is a responsibility that I've passed on to another.... Unless, of course, there is an absolute need, then I may step in :D

-
Back