Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
A miss matched carbs
B inability to properly tune the detonation out of your current combo hence the aluminum heads to try and offset/bandaid the miss set timing for your octane level and combo limitations
C inability to transfer the most power to the road, band aided by you clutch tamer. (All be it I like that piece)

Come on now tell me why my car should be doing 11.3....

No Need to..... :D Read below...
A miss matched carbs
B inability to properly tune the detonation out of your current combo hence the aluminum heads to try and offset/bandaid the miss set timing for your octane level and combo limitations
C inability to transfer the most power to the road, band aided by you clutch tamer. (All be it I like that piece)
:popcorn:

A miss matched carbs
A. You're showing that you have no idea of how a tunnel ram works with dual quads...
B. You just showed a total lack of understanding how high compression with cast iron heads works...
C. You have no power and you don't know what you're talkin about. I just installed the clutch tamer and have never taken it to the track...
D. it's obvious you're talking out of the side of your neck about something you know absolutely nothing about....

No popcorn you're in this...
I'm semi-retired for the J-job. LOL. Stephen has followed us enough and has excellent training on how to debunk your myths. The internet torch-of-truth has been passed on..... :)

I'm semi-retired for the J-job. LOL. Stephen has followed us enough and has excellent training on how to debunk your myths. The internet torch-of-truth has been passed on..... :)

Actually I am the internet truth and I just won!!!
You gave up and can't keep up the lies all by yourself...

Actually I am the internet truth and I just won!!!
You gave up and can't keep up the lies all by yourself...
So many have enjoyed my work of de-bunkin' for all of FABO. I've got more "agrees" de-bunk'n you than for anything else. Now, I'll enjoy someone else's work :)
:popcorn::popcorn:

So many have enjoyed my work of de-bunkin' for all of FABO. I've got more "agrees" de-bunk'n you than for anything else. Now, I'll enjoy someone else's work :)
:popcorn::popcorn:
That's because it's easy to follow along with your lies..
Who are you now yellow rose self proclaiming everybody agreeing with you...

That's because it's easy to follow along with your lies..
Who are you now yellow rose self proclaiming everybody agreeing with you...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1NEsE8TtAviubtESOCRZ4239FeDu66_VU7WUT6rDS4EJS162Cow&s.jpg
:popcorn:

A been around them in limited time frames
B You may not get it to where you like it but even with high compression you can get rid of detonation, may not run how you want it but that falls under " just because you can doesnt mean you should" (hmm. Is that a smoke screen behind me? Nope just J par, he burned a piston)
C as far as the clutch tamer, a borg and beck with z bar is easier to slip than a cable and diaphram. :rolleyes: and you still need the the clutch tamer?
D in just the little I have talked I quoted you more than half the time so are you saying one thing then another?

A been around them in limited time frames
B You may not get it to where you like it but even with high compression you can get rid of detonation, may not run how you want it but that falls under " just because you can doesnt mean you should" (hmm. Is that a smoke screen behind me? Nope just J par, he burned a piston)
C as far as the clutch tamer, a borg and beck with z bar is easier to slip than a cable and diaphram. :rolleyes: and you still need the the clutch tamer?
D in just the little I have talked I quoted you more than half the time so are you saying one thing then another?
A. "You've been around them in limited time frames" bahahaha...
Translation: you don't have a clue!!...
B. I can't even make out that gibberish again, you don't have a clue....
C. Please describe all your drag racing experience with a 4-speed... (Guaranteed none...)
D. and just the short time you've tried to take over for 318 will never catch up to me, you shown to your complete lack of knowledge for anything motor related or other....

-
Back