• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
Will 2020 finally be the year that 318hvtwf will finally catch me in the quarter mile...
And don't forget the Van.... Who knows how crazy we'll get with that! Don't let us pass you with the Van !!!!

I built an entire motor and transmission for your race a few years ago and now you can't just add a little bit of horsepower...

I built an entire motor and transmission for your race a few years ago and now you can't just add a little bit of horsepower...
you lie. You built that because your wife was going to race it.

@j par you ready to actually see if you can tune your car? I know for a fact that @318willrun will be turning time slips. I will be too with a small block in the 2020 race. Sooooo....... can you actually get what you want out of your car? I dont know if I can but I'm going to try. Or are you going have excuses about clutches, carbs and cylinder heads? Hell I half expect @dartfreak75 to get his finished before you tune yours soooo..... are you ready?:poke::lol:

Snow plow just went by. We are covered in white, about 2" so far..... October.

@j par you ready to actually see if you can tune your car? I know for a fact that @318willrun will be turning time slips. I will be too with a small block in the 2020 race. Sooooo....... can you actually get what you want out of your car? I dont know if I can but I'm going to try. Or are you going have excuses about clutches, carbs and cylinder heads? Hell I half expect @dartfreak75 to get his finished before you tune yours soooo..... are you ready?:poke::lol:
My tune is perfect and my clutch works fine but not quite sure what are you talkin about..

Please don't tell me you're talking out of the side of your neck like the rest of these guys...

????

DSCN2637.JPG

^^^^ and more inches tomorrow and Thursday..... LOL. Where is my old John Deere Spitfire....? :D
46717d1109722055-john-deere-spitfire-5721.jpg

Last edited:
My car is faster my snowmobile is faster and even my dog is faster...lol...

1. Cars fast? Debatable, would be faster if you tuned it.
2. Snowmobile is faster? Better be considering its your snow crotch rocket.
3. Dog is faster? Unless its a greyhound your Idea of fast is way off and your car and crotch rocket are slow.

Please don't tell me you're talking out of the side of your neck like the rest of these guys...

Nope just trying to get you motivated to get the most out of your car. All we have to do is requote your own posts or you could have your nice street cruiser that is ready to still walk the talk at the track then go get the wife ice cream afterwords.

I got 1 head drilled. I want to tweek it when I get home next week to make sure it index's right. Also need to try iron nipples instead of brass in the bolt alignment.

-
Back