Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I say wow just wow.
I can't leave you two alone for a minute can I?
We all know neither one of you would stand a chance against my Dart. So you're arguing on who would be second in a heads-up?

I say wow just wow.
I can't leave you two alone for a minute can I?
We all know neither one of you would stand a chance against my Dart. So you're arguing on who would be second in a heads-up?
Now now I expect you to not be doing the fake news, but the laying down the law with time Slips..

Now you see what happens when two bored people are left with nothing to do but watch a NASCAR race...

I'm trying to get ready for this weekend at Indy cylinder head.
Have you painted the rear bumper on the bb truck yet? or posted anymore pictures of it? I haven't seen any alerts about it.
Talk about hi winds we have been getting blasted for over 18 hours.

I stand corrected I did have an alert on the truck. That thing looks sharp except for the back bumper. You should be out cruising forget that TV.

I'm trying to get ready for this weekend at Indy cylinder head.
Have you painted the rear bumper on the bb truck yet? or posted anymore pictures of it? I haven't seen any alerts about it.
Talk about hi winds we have been getting blasted for over 18 hours.
yes... gotta hold on to your head and door when exiting a building or car... LOL
predicting single digits next week for the lows at night. That's cold when were looking at March's door.

My money is on 318willrun, he is and will get it done.
is j par up for a 20 dollar bet ? he keeps saying willrun is gonna lose

My money is on 318willrun, he is and will get it done.
is j par up for a 20 dollar bet ? he keeps saying willrun is gonna lose
You seriously Miss quoted me! I didn't say 318 will run I said (hold on let me paste this real quick) 318hasvalvesthatfly is going to get his butt drag down the track! I'll cover that 20...
That's the Duster that jab has now and one of the dusters 318hasvalvesthatfly has now. Not their trucks or any of that other crap.

This does sound like somebody else who made a $50 bet that never paid up. Wasn't that the guy you were talking to recently fisherman67?

don't worry j par, I pay my debts. I even made it more affordable for you.
you can donate the 20 to charity instead of paying me. just send me a receipt for tax purposes.

You seriously Miss quoted me! I didn't say 318 will run I said (hold on let me paste this real quick) 318hasvalvesthatfly is going to get his butt drag down the track! I'll cover that 20...
That's the Duster that jab has now and one of the dusters 318hasvalvesthatfly has now. Not their trucks or any of that other crap.
Make that jab's Dart.

Smoke em if you got em.

drive.gif

I think I'm racing his Dart. His Duster is being carefully built to compete in Stock Eliminator, and I wouldn't bank on that being done this year.

Keep in mind, Jababa and I are going to have a great time, being more than willing to help each other along the way with parts, or tune, or anything else.

Last edited:
are you on for 20 too? if so, just give it to willrun for fuel.
If 318threwavalveatme needs money for fuel I'll donate.
I'll need donations for my dana 60 axles and spool and gears. Are you in?
Otherwise I'm stuck with the 4.88 on a moser spool 8 3/4. Or my 4.56s.

If 318threwavalveatme needs money for fuel I'll donate.
I'll need donations for my dana 60 axles and spool and gears. Are you in?
Otherwise I'm stuck with the 4.88 on a moser spool 8 3/4. Or my 4.56s.
LOL.... I need nothing for money as I go to the drag way every year and run cars (with a "s").

Jaba, I have a set of 2.94's you can use for your 8 3/4...

Thanks for the offer I have two sets already, set up with power loc in 742 housings.
I am however waiting on that magnum intake to arrive.

you can donate the 20 to charity instead of paying me. just send me a receipt for tax purposes.
I pushed the unwatch on this thread a long time ago so if you don't quote me I can't get caught up on what's going on. Now that I am caught up I say if it's going to charity I'll up that bet to 40 bucks? and we'll just post the receipt here so everybody knows that it was paid up proper...?

318threwavalveatme!! LOL A new paste and stick! (AKA fake news)
File as you may and grind as you might, but the day your junk beats jab it will be a snowy night... In heck...

Last edited:
I pushed the unwatch on this thread a long time ago so if you don't quote me I can't get caught up on what's going on. Now that I am caught up I say if it's going to charity I'll up that bet to 40 bucks? and we'll just post the receipt here so everybody knows that it was paid up proper...?
HELLO...MC FLY....???

who the hell are you calling MC FLY ? 40 bucks, no problem. I trust 318 willrun will be honest with the results.
Wow! I know I'm a newbie to the forum but from all the threads that I've been reading;I would think that 318 and jab are last two guys that I would worry about being dishonest. I can see them actually taking a pic of their time slips together if they can make it possible to go head to head.

Wow! I know I'm a newbie to the forum but from all the threads that I've been reading;I would think that 318 and jab are last two guys that I would worry about being dishonest. I can see them actually taking a pic of their time slips together if they can make it possible to go head to head.

Thanks. We'll go head to head and video it, and post it. Plan is to meet more than once.

And Dave, no matter how others choose to enjoy this (wagers, whatever), it won't alter or change a thing to our approach to this race. And our approach is we both want to win, but we are both willing to help each other any way we can. I've enjoyed Jababa in person and on the phone, and should be a blast at the track.

I've enjoyed this forum alot, seems like I'm always surfing on one thread or another. Glad to hear that 2 guys can actually get along and have fun while doing it !!! Looking forward to watching some videos this spring/summer !

-
Back