• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
What's the problem ? is it because you're not going and competing.
Well I'll give you an "A" for effort...
Another thing you and yellow rose have in common besides goat heads... No Time Slips posted yet you like to egg on everybody else to compete? Like I said no competition when they can post Time Slips in the ballpark of mine then there could be some possibilities but until then keep quoting me if you want a response because the last page or so I didn't even notice till I looked on the thread and posted those pictures for 318 has valve springs that will fly lol

what 318 valve springs that will fly has an advantage of me is that I post all of the bad things that I've done, not just the good things. It doesn't take much research to find out that I'm human...
Unlike yellow rose who pretty much is likely is a Bot...

what 318 valve springs that will fly has an advantage of me is that I post all of the bad things that I've done, not just the good things. It doesn't take much research to find out that I'm human...
Unlike yellow rose who pretty much is likely is a Bot...
I have no advantage on you because i'm not competing with you or against you in anything. :)

Like I said no competition when they can post Time Slips in the ballpark of mine then there could be some possibilities

If you are talking about the E.T. slip of 11.50, then that's a "has been" E.T. slip as the car has taken several changes since then, correct? If for kicks you want to compare what were doing, then you'll have to get a current E.T. slip. It's not what your car was, it's what it is now, right?

My sites are on Jababa….. It's him that's in my crosshairs... LOL

What's the problem ? is it because you're not going and competing.
I can see your friend is still lurking and waiting to jump out and pounce! LOL
Screenshot_20190303-110904.png

If you are talking about the E.T. slip of 11.50, then that's a "has been" E.T. slip as the car has taken several changes since then, correct? If for kicks you want to compare what were doing, then you'll have to get a current E.T. slip. It's not what your car was, it's what it is now, right?

My sites are on Jababa….. It's him that's in my crosshairs... LOL
with the exception of the cam change I could probably get the car down to even lighter then it's previous Race weight within just a few hours.

Without the hundred pounds of cage and the six bolts on each door to put my race doors back on and take the four bolts out of the bench seat and pop the bottom rear seat out and the four bolts to take the fold down rear seat out and then pull up the carpet and toss a little plastic seat in there... We know the replacement windshield is much lighter than the original one... Change into my slicks and skinnies and...

^^^^your 318 that has valves that will fly will be back up against the wall again...
But that's another thread LOL....

with the exception of the cam change I could probably get the car down to even lighter then it's previous Race weight within just a few hours.
yeah, probably. that 410 shouldn't fuss too much over an extra 100 lbs anyways.

Just to be clear, I'll race anyone, but I really wasn't building or planning on my highway geared mild street car running with a 410 with 4.11's in drag form. And, I'm sure you didn't build a 410 and all to try to beat the same that I mentioned above.

One more thing I'll be clear on. If I wanted to spend some more $$$, I could build and compete with any 10 second machine on the street. But no internet "poking" or agitating will inspire me to do anything other than what I want. I limit my build to make my brain think, and tune, and rethink, and retune. this is what I enjoy. I'm human, and could change my mind by next month. But for now, this is what i'm doing. :)

yeah, probably. that 410 shouldn't fuss too much over an extra 100 lbs anyways.

Just to be clear, I'll race anyone, but I really wasn't building or planning on my highway geared mild street car running with a 410 with 4.11's in drag form. And, I'm sure you didn't build a 410 and all to try to beat the same that I mentioned above.

One more thing I'll be clear on. If I wanted to spend some more $$$, I could build and compete with any 10 second machine on the street. But no internet "poking" or agitating will inspire me to do anything other than what I want. I limit my build to make my brain think, and tune, and rethink, and retune. this is what I enjoy. I'm human, and could change my mind by next month. But for now, this is what i'm doing. :)
Well of course that's what I do too. I do like having a well machined stroker...
I'm taking that Carter performance off the back and I have that 1406 that will match my front sitting on the bench waiting to see why my Chevy friend gave it to me LOL after putting all brand-new guts in it. I have a lot of tuning I want to do this year. something I've never really had a chance for because I've always been filing and grinding and doing other things with other things in mind just like you said following what I like to do.
One day though! Dual quad nitrous!..

Well of course that's what I do too. I do like having a well machined stroker...
I'm taking that Carter performance off the back and I have that 1406 that will match my front sitting on the bench waiting to see why my Chevy friend gave it to me LOL after putting all brand-new guts in it. I have a lot of tuning I want to do this year. something I've never really had a chance for because I've always been filing and grinding and doing other things with other things in mind just like you said following what I like to do.
Nitrous is for people that can't quite accomplish what they hoped for when they built the car...…. LOL :poke:

All Throttle, No Bottle..... :lol:

I'd put a set of Holley carbs on that machine. I'd jet it right, and I'd synchronize them with my blue point dual carb synchronizer, and you'd not know it was the same car.

I'd put a set of Holley carbs on that machine. I'd jet it right, and I'd synchronize them with my blue point dual carb synchronizer, and you'd not know it was the same car.
Well at first I push the disagree but I realized I can't disagree with what you would do! LOL so you're telling me that I didn't want Daul quad nitrous the day that I got my dual quad tunnel ram? Long before I had the stroker when I used the tunnel ram on my 318? that nobody said would work..

did you see those pictures I posted for you so you can get frame connectors on that car?

Or are you still insisting on paying $200 for powder coated ones? Just funnin yeah, I know you better than that..

Well at first I push the disagree but I realized I can't disagree with what you would do! LOL so you're telling me that I didn't want Dill quad nitrous the day that I got my dual quad tunnel ram? Long before I had the stroker when I used the tunnel ram on my 318? that nobody said would work..
Yeah, I know …… and I remember....

Had a member ask me about what I drove when I lived in Decatur. 76-81

"72 340 Duster orange
73 340 Duster red
69 GTX red and black
73 340 Duster metallic Brown
71 440 GTX Black
65 383 Satellite lite blue
69 340 Dart
74 360 Dart Sport Black
70 340 Cuda red
70 383 Cuda orange
70 440-6 Road Runner blue
73 340-6 Duster red
77 Ply Trailduster maroon & white lifted 8 in with 15/38.5/15s
These were daily drivers. I had 5 license plates that I would transfer between them. I had about another 10 cars that occasionally would see the street.
Occasionally I would work for the Speed Shop known as Auto Masters there in Decatur"
Only had about 5 parts cars in that time period. Had 3 race cars also.
70 426 Hemi Duster
70 440 Challenger
69 340 Dart
Although all my daily drivers would see time at the track also.

I'm on memory lane or should I say memory quarter mile.

Had a member ask me about what I drove when I lived in Decatur. 76-81

"72 340 Duster orange
73 340 Duster red
69 GTX red and black
73 340 Duster metallic Brown
71 440 GTX Black
65 383 Satellite lite blue
69 340 Dart
74 360 Dart Sport Black
70 340 Cuda red
70 383 Cuda orange
70 440-6 Road Runner blue
73 340-6 Duster red
77 Ply Trailduster maroon & white lifted 8 in with 15/38.5/15s
These were daily drivers. I had 5 license plates that I would transfer between them. I had about another 10 cars that occasionally would see the street.
Occasionally I would work for the Speed Shop known as Auto Masters there in Decatur"
Only had about 5 parts cars in that time period. Had 3 race cars also.
70 426 Hemi Duster
70 440 Challenger
69 340 Dart
Although all my daily drivers would see time at the track also.

I'm on memory lane or should I say memory quarter mile.
And they're still people voting for 318 has valves that will fly?!

Hey, that was me. I been watching this thread, have talked to both Jada, and 318... Both are great guys. Both know what they are doing, and depending on the situation, I may see about going up to watch a race. I am looking forward to meeting up with at least one, and hopefully the other here soon. Both have my RESPECT!!!

And they're still people voting for 318 has valves that will fly?!

yeah, and i'm still in the lead too..... go figure that.....
Just poor ole' me, back yard wrencher that does nothing professional and doesn't lose to anything professional if the pickins' are from the same garden.

Hey, that was me. I been watching this thread, have talked to both Jada, and 318... Both are great guys. Both know what they are doing, and depending on the situation, I may see about going up to watch a race. I am looking forward to meeting up with at least one, and hopefully the other here soon. Both have my RESPECT!!!
Your welcome to join us there. We plan on meeting more than once, so maybe one of the times will work out for ya.

-
Back