Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
Votes.....????? :realcrazy:

I mean one of us this year has posted ported heads.... :thumbsup:

The other has posted toilet paper.... :eek:
Make that "john wayne" toilet paper.
bump.gif

More like " Little John" from bonanza. 318willrun is getting it done.
Jada, any word about the heads M 0 is trying to cleanup for you.
Little John ----toilet paper. lol

Heads are at a machine shop at the moment. Haven't got the flow to 500cfm at .400 lift yet but still working on it. That with my compression relief enhanced Pistons should make it a winner

Little John ----toilet paper. lol

Heads are at a machine shop at the moment. Haven't got the flow to 500cfm at .400 lift yet but still working on it. That with my compression relief enhanced Pistons should make it a winner
LOL.....
IF he can't get there, send them to me....

Can I add my own rule that any motor that is painted pink is automatically the winter? LOL

Yeah that race were you made up all the rules!...
No rules except must be a true street car and raced in street form.
Everything else was simple deductions for your performance upgrades....., that worked very well and spot on to all those that could tune... :D

Yeah that race were you made up all the rules!...
Anyways, another member PM'd me about another small block race. After a couple PM's, I believe he may do it this year. He can have my spreadsheets and alter as he sees fit. I told him also that I had quite a few request for strokers to be allowed, so if he wanted to try and make that work then great.

I'm just going to have fun this year and make both my Duster's faster :)

No rules except must be a true street car and raced in street form.
Everything else was simple deductions for your performance upgrades....., that worked very well and spot on to all those that could tune... :D
No rules! Are you joking! You mean that big laundry list of deductions that I hit just the bottom edge of on every turn and other people hit the top edge of on every turn? You've got to be joking...

-
Back