• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I've seen a lot of boys turn to men and many men turned out to be boys.
I like to use the word " Sir " as I respect everyone until they don't deserve my respect.

I've seen a lot of boys turn to men and many men turned out to be boys.
I like to use the word " Sir " as I respect everyone until they don't deserve my respect.
I'm sorry but I was referring to a group not singular. I raised myself down south for a number of years and very accustomed to calling people sir and ma'am. Individually.... Men or ladies.. when there is many..
PS-- where's your goat's head in crime...

I don't know what YR is doing. the last I heard from him was a couple weeks ago in our forum conversation.
You know more about him than I do, I never met the man or talked on the phone with him.

I'm sorry but I was referring to a group not singular. I raised myself down south for a number of years and very accustomed to calling people sir and ma'am. Individually.... Men or ladies.. when there is many..
PS-- where's your goat's head in crime...
Call them anything you or they like just don't call me late for supper.

I don't know what YR is doing. the last I heard from him was a couple weeks ago in our forum conversation.
You know more about him than I do, I never met the man or talked on the phone with him.
You heard from him in a forum conversation? This form? Or where he's now regularing..?
He was here lurking this afternoon while I was working..
Screenshot_20190305-185243.png

FABO forum, I was just asking how he was doing , it took him a week to reply.

he said to tell everyone hello. He said he will be back when he has more time. I don't know why he doesn't stop in and post a couple words. we know he's not bashful.

I had this out with some locals when I lived and worked in Florida. I said hey guys they looked at me and said guys? Around here we say fellas! I said fellows? I made a motion dropping my right wrist LOL we were corrected as the argument and soon in front of the older gentleman from Alabama who said we say "men". That's the term I've used since then...
. :D

Once upon a time, there was a shark in the eighties,
Jaws did terror on every beach, especially with the ladies.....
Jaws flashed across the TV screens, the scare was pun intended,
But off the screen he was robotic, man-made and invented....
Jaws is seen on the screen, right here on this forum,
He opens wide with all his pride, but his races are but boredom.....
Jaws posts are filled with all his boast, picture and "come get some",
But he shifts so slow it is a joke, still were glad he is so handsome.....
Jaws had a plan with another man, a race so we were told,
Stakes were raised while wagers made, till FABO's blood ran cold....
Jaws made statements proud and bold, promised not to fold,
But two years and two threads, still never raced Yellow Rose....
Jaws sighed in relief and could sleep, for certainly he would be shamed,
For Yellow Rose spared his nose, his face, and his name …..
But Jaws still and will be jawing, for jawing is what he does best,
He throws out the past and facts, while beating on his chest.....

Last edited:
. :D

Once upon a time, there was a shark in the eighties,
Jaws did terror on every beach, especially with the ladies.....
Jaws flashed across the TV screens, the scare was pun intended,
But off the screen he was robotic, man-made and invented....
Jaws is seen on the screen, right here on this forum,
He opens wide with all his pride, but his races are but boredom.....
Jaws posts are filled with all his boast, picture and "come get some",
But he shifts so slow it is a joke, still were glad he is so handsome.....
Jaws had a plan with another man, a race so we were told,
Stakes were raised while wagers made, till FABO's blood ran cold....
Jaws made statements proud and bold, promised not to fold,
But two years and two threads, still never raced Yellow Rose....
Jaws sighed in relief and could sleep, for certainly he would be shamed,
For Yellow Rose spared his nose, his face, and his name …..
But Jaws still and will be jawing, for jawing is what he does best,
He throws out the past and facts, while beating on his chest.....
Last edited at 1.21am. I didn't mean for you to loose your snooze, making up all your "fake news"... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know, I can't race somebody who doesn't show... You say my shifting is slow, but yours are done automaticly because your to scared too row.. a blind man could see my vertigate was out, and Rowing for fun was what that video was about.... You call me Jaws and think that is cute, but when your valves fly you're going to say "oh shoot!"... Now I will cut this one short and give you the win, I don't want you losing sleep again...

Last edited at 1.21am. I didn't mean for you to loose your snooze, making up all your "fake news"... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know, I can't race somebody who doesn't show... You say my shifting is slow, but yours are done automaticly because your to scared too row.. a blind man could see my vertigate was out, and Rowing for fun was what that video was about.... You call me Jaws and think that is cute, but when your valves fly you're going to say "oh shoot!"... Now I will cut this one short and give you the win, I don't want you losing sleep again...
Your poetry has given you the lead over Jababa ????? LOL Naw, it's the toilet paper roll..... just can't post TP as an inspiration to your voters... :D

Crap my votes are in the toilet.
The poll it shows it.
Now I'm not a poet.
An my lines they show it.
But I want you ro know
my feet are Longfellows.

The poll it shows it.
Now I'm not a poet.
But I want you ro know
my feet are Longfellows.
hey, I can help though, it cost less to fill up a moped than your truck :)

Your poetry has given you the lead over Jababa ????? LOL Naw, it's the toilet paper roll..... just can't post TP as an inspiration to your voters... :D[
The poll it shows it.
Now I'm not a poet.
But I want you ro know
my feet are Longfellows.
Me changing my vote around was just a ploy, as winning the poll will be all that he will enjoy... This he will know as your taillights fade in the distance, and his flying valves will have no resistance... This war of words he knows he will never win, also you will show him how far-fetched his dreams have been.. Oh 318 valves that will fly, no matter how hard you file and grind it will only be a good try.. jab is going to smoke you so bad, you'll have wished you never had... 0h 318 willl run, jab is going to show you how it's done...

Me changing my vote around was just a ploy, as winning the poll will be all that he will enjoy... This he will know as your taillights fade in the distance, and his flying valves will have no resistance... This war of words he knows he will never win, also you will show him how far-fetched his dreams have been.. Oh 318 valves that will fly, no matter how hard you file and grind it will only be a good try.. jab is going to smoke you so bad, you'll have wished you never had... 0h 318 willl run, jab is going to show you how it's done...
I give u cute, that was cute.

Now Drivers, Start Your Engines...… :D

I give u cute, that was cute.

Now Drivers, Start Your Engines...… :D
You call me cute but my wife calls me handsome, she says I look better then Ted Danson.... The tracks aren't open so this is all we can do for now, it's time for you to take a great big bow.. our track opens here this Friday night, but the snow coming down here has no end in sight....

If you have a pair of A body dana axles you aren't using send them my way. 52 5/8 with the off set pinion.
And you know I would! it was actually a hundred and sixty bucks for the full complete truck Dana. It had good almost brand new brake pads on it. Two three years ago when I did my Dana I put an ad on Craigslist for 40 bucks and someone got the truck axles and all those brand new brakes and backing plates. I just wanted them out of my garage and had no use for them. I ordered 35-spline axles and the spool from Dr diff.

Once it warms up here and I don't have a 3 to $400 a month utility bill to heat this icebox I will probably spring for them from Doctor diff.

Hey my Turbo insulation arrived today.

My housing has the spring pads in the stock location.

Why e body width overall?
Well it started with the Dakota truck eight a quarter I bought from a friend for $100. It was just about e body width. Then I got those 18 in wheels off a magnum. Their deep inset and would have needed spacers had I not had a wider rear end. My slicks fit fine and stuck out a little but it looked old school and I liked it. I figured more stability? Anyways when I got time to build the Dana I didn't feel like changing anyting so... Of course I could have narrowed it or put it to a stock a body but neither one would have served me well and would have cost me more money..

I figured it was probably because of your Rim offset.

Hey we're even in the polls. 318needsmorevalves is kicking butt.

That is cheap, how does the quality feel?
Are the edges woven together?
My two rolls of toilet paper arrived today and on looking at them the edges are woven in. It is not a cut off edge.
It looks and feels like a nylon strap only a little smoother on the backside that is. The front side looks like aluminum foil.
Or did I say that backward and the aluminum foil side would be the side going against the hot?
I have never rapped any exhaust pipe in the past so this is new to me.

-
Back