• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I think it ended right where it started...
NO, NO! It started with 3 racers, lot's of members posting, 43 voters, cars and motors and tires and rear ends and headers and .... and.... it all turned to spaghetti and dead mice...
o-man-crying-facebook-jpg.jpg

I won this race with my slowest time slip of the summer.... When I re-entered for one day and withdrew the next...

I won this race with my slowest time slip of the summer.... When I re-entered for one day and withdrew the next...
ONLY thing you re-entered was dead mice..... offering us DEAD MICE for a meal.... and no ketchup :(

Oh 318 valves that must fly why do you post pictures of you wanting to cry... You fiddled and you tuned all summer looking to hit that magic number... You bought sticky Mickeys for a car that needed no traction and bought Doug's headers that provided no action.... Your new gold wheels and scoop look so great but to a better ET they did not Translate... Will 2020 be the year that you did not hear Jpar screaming how slow you are in your ear... Will Santa have promaxx heads in his sleigh.. For 318 has valves that will fly will want to win a race some day...
Jab I have not forgotten you and your crossmember you find so slow.. if you had this enthusiasm back in June we wouldn't have had to call the fat lady so soon...

Oh 318 valves that must fly why do you post pictures of you wanting to cry... You fiddled and you tuned all summer looking to hit that magic number... You bought sticky Mickeys for a car that needed no traction and bought Doug's headers that provided no action.... Your new gold wheels and scoop look so great but to a better ET they did not Translate... Will 2020 be the year that you did not hear Jpar screaming how slow you are in your ear... Will Santa have promaxx heads in his sleigh.. For 318 has valves that will fly will want to win a race some day...
Jab I have not forgotten you and your crossmember you find so slow.. if you had this enthusiasm back in June we wouldn't have had to call the fat lady so soon...
That is an awful lot of letters to spell spaghetti... :(

We've seen your picts and time slips(very cool car by the way ! ) , just hoping Jad can get his running, ready for spring. Then we can see picts of "holeshotharry vs 318willgivehimarun!
dead mice....

Decided I should wrap the top curves of the headers while the passenger side one is still out. I have never wrapped headers before all I want to cover is the top curve coming off of the head so that I won't be roasting plug wires and hands when changing plugs.
Anybody got a picture of how they did theirs? I think Jay Park's at one point had a thread that showed a picture of a wrapped header didn't you?

The race continues.

Put that fat lady on a spicket and put her over the fire and we'll have some fat lady to eat later.

With ketchup of course.

Decided I should wrap the top curves of the headers while the passenger side one is still out. I have never wrapped headers before all I want to cover is the top curve coming off of the head so that I won't be roasting plug wires and hands when changing plugs.
Anybody got a picture of how they did theirs? I think Jay Park's at one point had a thread that showed a picture of a wrapped header didn't you?

The race continues.

Put that fat lady on a spicket and put her over the fire and we'll have some fat lady to eat later.

With ketchup of course.
Yes I can't remember the thread and also I lost a whole crap load pictures a while back ago but maybe on my total reconfiguration?

THis is for J peg: ^^ this quote is just ONE of many reasons I went with Doug's.... Now, disagree and fire away....

Spaghetti

With ketchup of course.
Sorry, no amount of ketchup will get me out to YOUR backyard cookout... LOL

They are doing full header wrap. I just wanted to do the top from the flange down just past the first bend to protect the plug wires.
Is what I want to do wrong?
no, but most if they are going to wrap will do full header wrap. Just wrap the portion you wish to and wrap a tie wire or metal zip tie or something around it to hold it.

-
Back