2023 14th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - Here We Go Again!!!

-
Not a Elliot fan, but I thought it was obvious who they are biased for.

A. interview before the race with all of them gushing over Elliot

B. pace lap when introducing all the drivers,they did and in car interview with Elliot and cut the audio of the intro of the other drivers

C. no matter where he was running, always focusing and commenting on him.

Not a Elliot fan, but I thought it was obvious who they are biased for.

A. interview before the race with all of them gushing over Elliot

B. pace lap when introducing all the drivers,they did and in car interview with Elliot and cut the audio of the intro of the other drivers

C. no matter where he was running, always focusing and commenting on him.

Welcome to Hendrick driven nascrap.

Been this way for years.

Turned me off when Dale Jr. was running. He could be running 31st position, and they'd still follow him around the track forever.

Bowman out at least 3 NASCAR races with fractured vertebra

We'll do the same for Alex Bowman as we did for Chase Elliott: If you have the #48 'locked' in as a weekly selection and you do not post a week-by-week substitute pick, you will keep the #48 and substitute driver and wherever they finish in the race.

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses his ride by years end. I think he hasn't lived up to what they thought he was going to be.(IMHO) :rolleyes: :)

Last edited:
Announcement today on nascar.com that the scheduled start time for the Wurth 400 at Dover on Sunday (04/30) has been moved forward to 1:00pm EDT (10:00am PDT) because of forecasted inclement weather.
If you haven't already, please make sure your race picks are posted before 1:00pm EDT (10:00am PDT).

Thanks

Dover Pole pick...#6 Keselowski (based on crazy practice weather conditions)

Last edited:
Mother Nature on the Pole at Dover!
Qualifying was cancelled due to weather. No Pole bonus point this week.

-
Back