4-bar / back half the HemiDenny / HDK way

-
Thanks, I remember Tim mentioned your build and asked about the mount a few weeks ago.

The biggest reason I take on a project like this Dart is to learn how current upgrades / changes pan out and start thinking on what to improve for next time. While the first version of the crossmember / transmission mount was built specifically for this 6.4 build, the next version (already at the laser cutter) 8HP70 A body 2.0 mount will be slightly different to accommodate "stock" (higher and rearward) engine location.

Definitely keeping and extending the height adjustable loop. Small pilot holes are located in the loop to facilitate where to plug weld or tap / bolt to the floor pan. I am a fan of flexibility for updates and changes so while welding is great, it could be a PIA down the road.
Can't say that I can disagree with flexibility.. Probably even more so, you being the vendor and having to think about the end user.

Personally, I Have to consider what I might regret or change down the road... or the wishes and ifs that will follow. Hindsight can be a booger. But, when I'm at fork in the road, I just have to pick a direction and run with it, or I can think myself into a frenzy.

Eager to see version 2.0 when it comes out.. Still not sure it will work for me, due to my engine/trans location. Well.. work without mods. I'm somewhere between stock and the forward design that you have. I moved forward enough to clear the firewall but the Borgeson ps box would only let me go so far. One of those things that I really wish TTI would've put more thought into.. that damn tube #3

Just a daily that likes to play on occasion and something to work on in the winter on weekends.

Screenshot_20240628-070122_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240628-070106_Gallery.jpg

Can't say that I can disagree with flexibility.. Probably even more so, you being the vendor and having to think about the end user.

Personally, I Have to consider what I might regret or change down the road... or the wishes and ifs that will follow. Hindsight can be a booger. But, when I'm at fork in the road, I just have to pick a direction and run with it, or I can think myself into a frenzy.

Eager to see version 2.0 when it comes out.. Still not sure it will work for me, due to my engine/trans location. Well.. work without mods. I'm somewhere between stock and the forward design that you have. I moved forward enough to clear the firewall but the Borgeson ps box would only let me go so far. One of those things that I really wish TTI would've put more thought into.. that damn tube #3

Just a daily that likes to play on occasion and something to work on in the winter on weekends.

View attachment 1716268766

View attachment 1716268767
clean sleeper ya got there.

-
Back