426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
In all seriousness though look at the second half of page two starting at about post number 36 or so... This is when the doubt started being cast...
And by the time you get to the end of page 2 people are really starting to call BS.... Noticed I hadn't even posted yet...
So blaming me as the catalyst for this Trainwreck is ridiculous...

Always wanted to meet "the man behind the curtain"!
Since your buddy got us kicked off the 410 stroker thread I'm not able to comment. But what you said about me making real horsepower anytime you want to put yours to the test and stop being the man behind the curtain LOL..
Also I never said anything bad about the trick flows.. as a matter of fact I'd love a set of trickflows... LOL... if anything I'm just trying to get you out to the track to take some passes and have some fun...
What it may boil down to is the extra 2,000 you have into your trick flows will that compensate for the extra 1500 I have into my Nitrous system LOL...

Last edited:
Since your buddy got us kicked off the 410 stroker thread I'm not able to comment. But what you said about me making real horsepower anytime you want to put yours to the test and stop being the man behind the curtain LOL..
Also I never said anything bad about the trick flows.. as a matter of fact I'd love a set of trickflows... LOL... if anything I'm just trying to get you out to the track to take some passes and have some fun...
What it may boil down to is the extra 2,000 you have into your trick flows will that compensate for the extra 1500 I have into my Nitrous system LOL...

Are those bottles expired yet. Psssss psssssss. Hit the damn button. You already wore out your pretty little light

Last edited:
That's alot of block milling. 4.00 stroke plenty.
So you're on a rampage of hitting the red X on all of my posts LOL remember this doesn't hurt my feelers LOL I see it as a badge of honor..
426 oh ya is now on a massive range red xing every one of my post on this thread LOL
I keep hitting the unwatch button on this thread and it keeps drawing me back LOL..
^^^^ at the top of this page I explained where everything went wrong and it's a fact just read..
Why he has such a hard on for me I'll never know...

Ahhh man what I miss?, I only see my post last and the thread looks open. You must have been paid to buy the speedmasters if I am 2k more into my heads since I paid $1800-I guess they gave you $200 and a set of heads?-and a jacket too? :D.

As for your opinion on the trickflows first they were "unproven",then as few guys posted results they were "not any better than speedmasters", then they were "race heads" unnecessary for most everything, and now you want a set?, man we should start collecting some donations to get you a set and then you could really see some numbers at the track lol.:D

Right now I would like being the man behind the curtain, especially with the way things are these days

Ahhh man what I miss?, I only see my post last and the thread looks open. You must have been paid to buy the speedmasters if I am 2k more into my heads since I paid $1800-I guess they gave you $200 and a set of heads?-and a jacket too? :D.

As for your opinion on the trickflows first they were "unproven",then as few guys posted results they were "not any better than speedmasters", then they were "race heads" unnecessary for most everything, and now you want a set?, man we should start collecting some donations to get you a set and then you could really see some numbers at the track lol.:D

Right now I would like being the man behind the curtain, especially with the way things are these days

He got kicked out of a thread because he ran his mouth like he always does. Like he did above. You didn’t miss anything but JPar and his motor mouth blathering on about nothing.

Don’t forget, this is the same jpar who doesn’t care what someone like Kevin Johnson says about oil pans, windage trays (which are NOT baffles and never were baffles) and crank scrapers.

So you missed nothing.

:lol: you didn't do your research, did you. you might check out Molnar
I use callies and scat cranks. I'm a TRUE Mopar guy. If you wanna use Chevy parts in a Mopar your not a true Mopar guy. I'm Mopar or no car guy. Mine would stay parked before I use a Chevy Ford or any other JUNK in or near my Mopars. Let's get real here... Lmao Think and use whatever you want. I would personally rather die before I disgraced my Mopars-

I use callies and scat cranks. I'm a TRUE Mopar guy. If you wanna use Chevy parts in a Mopar your not a true Mopar guy. I'm Mopar or no car guy. Mine would stay parked before I use a Chevy Ford or any other JUNK in or near my Mopars. Let's get real here... Lmao Think and use whatever you want. I would personally rather die before I disgraced my Mopars-

Do you know how STUPID you sound every time you post now? It's too late to turn back.

He got kicked out of a thread because he ran his mouth like he always does. Like he did above. You didn’t miss anything but JPar and his motor mouth blathering on about nothing.

Don’t forget, this is the same jpar who doesn’t care what someone like Kevin Johnson says about oil pans, windage trays (which are NOT baffles and never were baffles) and crank scrapers.

So you missed nothing.
Jpar a wiseass period. I'd smoke his JUNK in a heartbeat. No doubt in my mind... Oh.. My meatball mind... Lmao. See ya around pink rose-

In all seriousness though look at the second half of page two starting at about post number 36 or so... This is when the doubt started being cast...
And by the time you get to the end of page 2 people are really starting to call BS.... Noticed I hadn't even posted yet...
So blaming me as the catalyst for this Trainwreck is ridiculous...
Thought you was out jpar. I knew better...

So you're on a rampage of hitting the red X on all of my posts LOL remember this doesn't hurt my feelers LOL I see it as a badge of honor..
426 oh ya is now on a massive range red xing every one of my post on this thread LOL
I keep hitting the unwatch button on this thread and it keeps drawing me back LOL..
^^^^ at the top of this page I explained where everything went wrong and it's a fact just read..
Why he has such a hard on for me I'll never know...
Then disappear. I could personally care less. I do whatever I do. I got access to an entire machine shop. I'm no idiot. Keep playing. We see ya in Oregon if your around. I will show you a 9 sec duster... Get the blue lights ready loud mouth. I'll show you JUNK-

Then disappear. I could personally care less. I do whatever I do. I got access to an entire machine shop. I'm no idiot. Keep playing. We see ya in Oregon if your around. I will show you a 9 sec duster... Get the blue lights ready loud mouth. I'll show you JUNK-

Man I wish you lived local. I would love showing you my taillights.

Why would you use callies and scat in the same sentence. they are light years apart as far as quality. lol

This site is a Mopar only forum. I BELIEVE WE are all Mopar guy's.
Except YOU seem clueless and ramble inconsistently. :lol:

So, you still using 3/8" stems on your small block valves? If they are 11/32" That ain't true Mopar.

Why would you use callies and scat in the same sentence. they are light years apart as far as quality. lol

Didn't Callies quit making small block Mopar cranks several years ago?

Last edited:
Jpar a wiseass period. I'd smoke his JUNK in a heartbeat. No doubt in my mind... Oh.. My meatball mind... Lmao. See ya around pink rose-

J Par could throw a plug wire on the ground and still smoke your JUNK.

Maybe he can show more pictures he steals off the internet showing how he is busy "step milling" his head, which isnt even a mopar head!

-
Back