Status
Not open for further replies.

RussDavis

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Someone finish my project..........

64 Valiant Signet 200 vert. Originally a V8, 4Speed. Triple black with power top.

Now a rebuilt 71-318, dressed as a 273 Commando, bored .030, electronic ignition, 650 Holley, stock 340 cam, original 4 speed, stock shifter with a 10" clutch. Rear frame rail caps added,(nice job) with and 8 3/4 and 3:23 SG. New SS springs and hangers. Running stock 273 manifolds. car runs and will drive to load, no exhaust installed. All new brakes and lines, dual master, new shocks, air in the rear. New tank, line and sending unit. Nice complete dash with nice pad. Front end good. 14" slots with brand new M/T Indy Profile tires, F-70 front, G-60 rears. I have all the parts to complete, very good doors with extras, rust free fenders, good grill and hood, also windshield and gasket, all emblems. All power parts for the top. Needing carpet and top canvas. Still needs a few small patches, trunk good. Engine bay finished, I have the rest of the gallon of paint most electrical works.

Theres more here than I can list. Been four years and can't seem to finish. Will make a good and rare project. Would like a local buyer so they can check it out. Transferable registration from NY. Car has not been on the road since 1973 and indoors most of the time. 78,000 miles still with the original interior, in good shape but the seats are hard.

I could go on and on, but.... I'll consider offers near 3500 or trades for 67-69 Darts, or 70-71 Dusters, or Demons, Most B bodies or a needy E body.
You most know you can't buy the parts never mine do the work for that.

Attachments

• DSCN1657.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 983
  • DSCN1658.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 991
  • DSCN1659.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 992
  • DSCN1660.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 999
  • DSCN1661.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 982
  • DSCN1662.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 995
  • i8967.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 990
  • i8970.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 990
  • i8971.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 985
  • i8934.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 982
Russ, suprised you haven't had any hits on this one. It sure looks to be a worthy candidate for a restoration. Good luck with it.
Small Block

Its not about the money, but I hate to see it sit there. I now have a 67 Coronet R/T that holds my interest ....for now....

I would love to have it but I have the same cash flow problem,none coming in.

I would be REALLY tempted if it was a 66. I have two Barracudas and a Signet I just had shipped in for my wife. I have all the pieces to complete all 3, but am working 3 other jobs just to try to keep my printing business afloat!!! I'm in PA

I know all about losing interest in a car BUT if you say to your self I will put at least one hour of time three days a week.the interest will come back.that's an awful nice car to let go.and i'm sure pretty rare.I cant believe someone hasn't jumped on it.good luck and try what I said..:coffee2:.........Artie

I understand the times are tight. I'd work with any serious buyer. I know someone would finish it. So much is done. I don't want to put it outside, but if it doesn't go soon It will need to be covered and moved out into the cold.

I have the money but live 3500 miles away and I am not about to leave in this weather. I'd love that car as a match to my black Signet hard top. Bummer this isn't the summer and to think I used to live in East Nassau NY only 35 miles from Pittsfield

Arrived alive! It was good meeting you Russ.

I sent some pictures to my daughter and she said she likes it. If so, this will be her first car and a great father-daughter project. She's a few years away from her license so she'll have plenty of time to hone her welding skills on those floors. If not, I scored a neat convertible.

Thanks again, look for a new thread in about a month.

Glad to hear this car found a good home.
Sounds ideal for seller, car, father and daughter!
Congratulations to all of you and good luck with the project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back