67' cuda coupe w. 6spd.-out back

-

ateam

A motor can
Reaction score
Seriously considering a detuned, 355" Busch Cup motor,on E85 and drysump, up front ,using Vette C5/BorgWarner manual t-axle. Limited street use, road course track days and "maybe" some drags. Dry sump and t-axle should take the center of gravity, to a better place. Anyone have first hand knowledge of this t-axle ? Skilled suggestions, for a nasty fish ? Thanks, ateam.:snakeman:

Are you rich?

If not why not look in to a more normal set up?
I do try to make "informed" decisions. I have no desire to build cars and trucks, to mimic others ideas . I appreciate their efforts. If I buy a Busch Cup motor, on the cheap, and it does'nt work out, I have only me to blame. The T-axle should be adequate in strength,with good ratios and be better overall ,for roadcourse work. Front suspensionwise,perhaps something like the,"XRT' tubular conversion. Dry sump will make the front options more plentiful. I don't purposely try to offend others, by building ,in a different direction, using Corvette, etc components. I think we used to call this , Hot Rodding ? Thanks, ateam.:cheers:

Definitely a GREAT idea. I love it when people do something different with a Mopar. A trans-axle would be a really cool swap.

Sounds ambitious.......if you go for it, post it up.

-
Back