67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
That’s a bullshit deal if someone is screwing with your car. That sucks

Spray brake clean on the intake and vacuum lines. You should be able locate a vacuum leak.

That’s a bullshit deal if someone is screwing with your car. That sucks
yea, im not sure if im just losing my mind and did it. or if somebody wants me to send them to a hospital vacation. idfk anymore. i want to put my hood back on the car, but i need turbo blanket. wish the boat from china moved faster for them to get here.

That’s a terrible feeling when you think someone might be screwing with it. I certainly hope it’s not that.

yea, im just not a very trusting person. as ive been screwed over by so called friends too many times. i know any of my friends around me now wouldnt do anything. i just feel suspect about anything i dont remember doing or have done. sucks getting old and mentally declining. i probably did it and just cant remember why or when.

made some hits yesturday. found out im blowing thebspark out. so turned it down a bunch. still ran same et and was able to reach higher rpms. so ls coils it is. also oil leaks pretty bad and gotta figure that out. maybe a cusyome oil pan is needed.

well, oil leak didnt take the fix....neither did the diaper. it was fully saturated with about 5qts worth im guessing. tried to go tnt today and never made it off the trailer. just pours out the pan bolts.

20230909_220307.jpg

20230909_142138.jpg

well we at the KCOR no prep race. turned the power way down. car is still wanting to out run itself. went 6.21 and i lifted 350ft out and got back in it cuz it spun so bad. 6.21 101mph rolling across the stripe. turning it down further. see if it will stick.

took my oldest sons friend for a ride today. he aint ever been in a fast car before. so he had lots of questions and comments. he might like hotrods now. took his little brother for a ride as well, but didnt give him but a blip of boost for 30-40ft. it was enough cor him to scream for mercy. wish id had gotten him in a video as well. he couldnt stop giggling and smiling. made my terrible day perfect to see em smile.

took my oldest sons friend for a ride today. he aint ever been in a fast car before. so he had lots of questions and comments. he might like hotrods now. took his little brother for a ride as well, but didnt give him but a blip of boost for 30-40ft. it was enough cor him to scream for mercy. wish id had gotten him in a video as well. he couldnt stop giggling and smiling. made my terrible day perfect to see em smile.

Epic!

Excellent. I took my 17 year old grandson out and taught him how to drive a stick in my 69 340 Cuda. After about an hour, we found a secluded place, and I taught him how to burn rubber. He was grinning from ear to ear.

pulled my injectors off after seeing my plugs. had em cleaned and inspected. was a total shitshow of stuff in one injector particularly. but all flow the same now and back 100%. explains a bunch on the plugs and how crappy it ran. cant wait to track down some e85r and make a smack hit. also gotta add a ground wire or 2 and see if that resolves my limited power when cranking it up.

received_249011488159680.jpeg

received_714005350676741.jpeg

well, new plugs, e85r and clean injectors did nothing to crest the rpms and boost. it is as if the car has hit a wall it cant get passed. im at a complete loss and ls coils is gonna be my last attempt to go faster. im out of ideas.
did go 9.21 in 1/4 but didnt run it all the way out. 5.85 was the 1/8 hit on it.

received_352229130633557.jpeg

Is it out of turbo?
oh god no. have enough turbos to run mid low 4s at like 28-32psi. im not hitting converter hard enough for it to get frisky.

fyi, i went over my datalogs. i was able to get more rpm woth the boost turned up. so it is certainly the converter needing either loosend up or throw more power at it. so i was told by the expert on it. so once it begins to come around about 24-25psi. the car will act much different. as the converter i had built for for turning the car to run 4s. so im probably jump right into tire smoke, a big *** wheelie, or a 5.00 pass or better. just gotta wait for spring to see how it plays out.
which is good. engine needs a new rear seal cuz its pouring oil out of it. cleanthe car all up, do some bolt by bolt checking of everything suspension and and fastner related. new driveshaft sensor 32 tone ring on its way as well. as i need to make it work now more than ever.

here is 18psi which it would never get passed 6500 before. so im switching to just e85R no more pump e85. so we got to 7200 on 18psi. conver shift drop went from 1375 on 15psi dropped down less rpms by 1325 at 18psi. so im guessing 25psi it will drop about 5-700 rpms and really scream.

20231116_223608.jpg

So basically your converter guy is telling you to stop pussyfootin around and throw the coals to it. I like his style. :thumbsup:

Back in the day my uncle used to say...gotta go work on some chevys to make some extra money to buy my whores(mopars) some cocaine....Mopar parts in 2023 cost ridiculous.....and I'm not talking about speedmasters.....ugggggg..

its back together. it starts and runs. however it dies randomly for no reason at all. sooo back to no fing idea wtf is wrong again. water pump also **** the bed. so thats a 600 dollar blessing, right? cam sensor was bad, timing gear i didnt see anything wrong with it. hot the oik pan sealed and dont leak. however idle oil pressure is down 8-10psi from before pulling the pan. this is just awesome to deal with. also why its forsale. i am mentally fing done with it. i can not take any more of the never ending **** show. totally in disbelief that every part new could be bad more than once. rediculous at best.
almost to the day....******* water pump number 2 is dead as ****. no idea whats killing them. maybe the seals are **** and allowing water past and locking them up? it is exhausting to continually deal with expensive parts that just wont be reliable for givdn reason.

-
Back