[FOR SALE] 70-72 Dodge Dart and Demon front spoiler

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliments everyone, these spoilers are easy to mount due to the intentions in the spoiler where the lower valance is made, all it takes is either 1-4-20 bolt and Washer, nutserts, or pretty large rivets(not my favorite) and drill both the spoiler and the valance and put the bolts on and you are done, should be no more than an hours worth of work. these will fit a Duster, but the fabrication of how to mount it for now is up to the customer. I am trying to work on one for a Duster direct, it will hopefully happen in the next few months.

subscribed. VERY interested in a direct fit for the Duster! Keep us posted.

thanks 1320racing, I have 10 of these made now, they can ship immediately, I accept paypal or mail a mioney order, thanks for looking

Thanks for the compliments everyone, these spoilers are easy to mount due to the intentions in the spoiler where the lower valance is made, all it takes is either 1-4-20 bolt and Washer, nutserts, or pretty large rivets(not my favorite) and drill both the spoiler and the valance and put the bolts on and you are done, should be no more than an hours worth of work. these will fit a Duster, but the fabrication of how to mount it for now is up to the customer. I am trying to work on one for a Duster direct, it will hopefully happen in the next few months.

let me know if you need a test subject for that
I would be more than happy to see how easy it installs on my 71 duster if you want to send one this way for a trial session :D

And it totally won't work on my 73 swinger?

Thanks, looks awesome!

I will be Highly interested in one in hopefully a few weeks if stuff goes according to plan they look awesome and well made.

Got any pics of the mounting that was done on that Duster. Just want a visual of what might be involved.

Quick ship. No BS. Quality product worthy of eating plenty of unsuspecting bugs! Thanks. Additional views on my build thread. SHWING!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 299
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back