[FOR SALE] 70-72 Dodge Dart and Demon front spoiler

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
due to UPS raising their rates for large boxes, there is a price increase of $25, so the spoilers are now $150 shipped anywhere in the US.

The issue with the Dusters and the 67-69 Dart is, they have to be fitted to the front bumper, and every time you have a different application, you have to create a new mold, so until someone comes to me and has an order for at least 100 of each of these at $150 a piece, it is not worth the time and effort it takes to make them, and even at that cost I will only be breaking even due to making individual molds and materials

The issue with the Dusters and the 67-69 Dart is, they have to be fitted to the front bumper, and every time you have a different application, you have to create a new mold, so until someone comes to me and has an order for at least 100 of each of these at $150 a piece, it is not worth the time and effort it takes to make them, and even at that cost I will only be breaking even due to making individual molds and materials
PM sent how do I order one

View attachment 1714772590I have 4 of these spoilers for sale, they are made off of the old MAS spoilers, but with improvements, being that they are now a fitted spoiler to these cars. they are in Lincolnton, NC and I am making these myself, some may remember that I posted these a couple of months ago. they are $125 plus shipping, I am not building in production, so these will be a few here and there, there is one person on here that got the last one and maybe he will comment on the fitment of the spoiler.
Hi do you still have any available to suit duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back