70 dart R/T???

-
You guys... man, if I had found this thing (if it really exists) and read the responses you guys have put up - including money offers, the last thing I would do is post a pic. I wouldn't breathe another word of it or it's whereabouts until it was safely under lock and key. Jeez, visions of Barret Jackas and the retirement fund I would get for it!

Subtle as a BFH

Sure.. I'll give ya directions

Grant

Got that right... loose lips sink ships.

May be real, may not.

I say lay off the guy, you're acting like a bunch of horny teenager boys that saw your first naked piece of pussy, or worse, actually touched it!

If the guy doesn't want to post a pic or the person he promised it to if obtained, asked that pics not be posted, then it's none of your, mine, or anyones business except those involved.

If it turns out not to be real, and there are a lot of doubters, so what. the doubters were right. Otherwise, take it easy and be patient. It's all good.

you're right, my comment was a bit harsh. im going to blame it on a bad day at work, and take it back. apology givin too.

Total BS! The guy is sitting somewhere with his mates pissing themself's laughing at all of us drooling over a total hoax.

The BS radar started to ping big time when he said he's gonna just give it to someone for the price he pays for it. So even after he know's it's a potential money maker and a chance for a little bit of Mopar fame he's going to all the hassle of finding the owner, posting on here and buying it and not getting anything outta the deal when the buyer will make some big bucks???

you're right, my comment was a bit harsh. im going to blame it on a bad day at work, and take it back. apology givin too.

Mike... my comments were not directed at you. Just the general attitude of the board regarding this thing. I think it's endemic of the "I want it now" society we live in.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

he did post it and started all this we are mopar heads like most people im just curious to see it or see if its a real car so im a lil horney lol:bootysha:

The reason I call HOAX now , and I stoped defending rick with the negative comments is this.

1. Rick posted this asking anyone for help reguarding this car.

2. Lots of people originally wanted to help and requested pictures, and Rick said he would go and take them.

3. Rick then came back and posted that he HAS pictures, and WILL post them in a couple days.

4. He has everything to gain by posting the pics, and finding out what the car really is. Why try and buy the car ( which is what Rick is doing right now) when it isn't a real big block RT 1970 dart. If it isn't real, and is only a 318 car, it doesn't sound like it is worth $50. if it is real, Rick is making a big mistake by promising the car to someone befor he has the facts streight.

because of these 4 points, I call a hoax. Knowone buged him about the car, he posted here, asked for help with the matter, told everyone that he would get & post pics, and he has nothing to loose if he does post pics. You have everything to gain $$$$$$$$!!!!!!

Judging by the fact that he has 4 posts, and only on here shows that he is new, and clearly a Car guy if he knows about fender tags, and vin decoding, and engine combo's and everything. I find it hard for a car guy not to look, and comment on any of the other subjects on this great site.

I stuck up for you Rick, But because of these I call hoax, but I am still hanging on for the hopes that this could be true.

Phil

Let's not get all wadded up here guys at each other. This is fun. If there is a doubt of the validity someone could take these #'s from the info given and go to the right source or guru and just see if Ma Mopar ever did or will admit doing one of these. I think i have found the car in question. I made a call and with my contacts in Montana..........and no i'm not posting any pictures. Aint this fun.

I call dibs on the AAR Duster... Hopefully it is the six-speed version... LOL!

Ray

The car does have the factory six-speed...
I'm sorry Ray.
Due to a prior deal made by Oprah Winfrey and I the proceeds from her purchase of the AAR Duster will go to hungry people in Sudan.
Sorry...
But- I do know where the lost 'cuda from the "Rapid Transit Caravan" is.
The pinnacle of rare finds!
I will post pics when I get my filmed developed next month when I go into the city. Lol.

The car does have the factory six-speed...
I'm sorry Ray.
Due to a prior deal made by Oprah Winfrey and I the proceeds from her purchase of the AAR Duster will go to hungry people in Sudan.
Sorry...
But- I do know where the lost 'cuda from the "Rapid Transit Caravan" is.
The pinnacle of rare finds!
I will post pics when I get my filmed developed next month when I go into the city. Lol.

Now you're just making stuff up; I acquired the Rapid Transit Caravan Cuda last month. It was just a throw-in a deal that I made for Richard Nixon's personal '72 Hemi Cuda Convertible...:toothy10:

Ray

Let's not get all wadded up here guys at each other. This is fun. If there is a doubt of the validity someone could take these #'s from the info given and go to the right source or guru and just see if Ma Mopar ever did or will admit doing one of these. I think i have found the car in question. I made a call and with my contacts in Montana..........and no i'm not posting any pictures. Aint this fun.

"HOW TO STIR THE POT 101", thanks Bill. LOL

Jack

So yesterday evening an older (than me) retired fellow shows up at my door. He stopped by a month ago looking to see if a car was for sale. I have a Rallye Charger of my bros in the yard. I told him it was not for sale at this time (never are lol). He came again to ask me about e-bods. Whether they are worth anything, costs to fix etc. After our talk, this is what he has dibs on:

1x 71 Chally 318 - NOS fenders & quarters, NOS grille, few other NOS stuff
1x 74 Chally 360 - all there, needs work as he says

Both - $5,000

then tells me buddy offering him a running 340

$200

True?

Yes.
Grant

Its under DB Coopers parachute is why no one can find it,but careful Jimmie Hoffa,s in the trunk.

How the hell can or could you promise something that isnt yours? You state that you havent even made contact with the OWNER. A pic would not start some Dart man hunt. It would just be nice to see if this car exsist. You dont think that you would get credit for the find? Do you not think, reguardless of who ended up with it, your name wouldnt be in every Mopar or car mag in the U.S.? I agree with the rest, and i wont apoligize if im wrong, but this is BS. You are full of kaka. You came to us and asked. I agree with the one who said this guy is laughing his *** off. Funny how its his first post. He came here to stir the Sh*t! If im wrong about that, then i appoligize, but not for the crap your tring to pull.

Reading this there is some negativity. I have kind of promised the car to one person if I can get it. I still have not got ahold of the guy that owns it. As far as the pics. put in three factors. Crappy old camera, weather, and I am not good at taking pics. Seeing that you can use google earth ect to find things. I am not sure I want to post pics as it might give away the location. As for the person that I will let have the car. I told them they can have it for what ever I get it for as I am not out for money. I will let them decide if they want to post pics of it when they get the pics.

Rick

How the hell can or could you promise something that isnt yours? You state that you havent even made contact with the OWNER. A pic would not start some Dart man hunt. It would just be nice to see if this car exsist. You dont think that you would get credit for the find? Do you not think, reguardless of who ended up with it, your name wouldnt be in every Mopar or car mag in the U.S.? I agree with the rest, and i wont apoligize if im wrong, but this is BS. You are full of kaka. You came to us and asked. I agree with the one who said this guy is laughing his *** off. Funny how its his first post. He came here to stir the Sh*t! If im wrong about that, then i appoligize, but not for the crap your tring to pull.

Hey sublime, I'm not real clear on your position here...why can't you just tell us how you really feel...??? LOL!!!

:toothy10:

Ray

Still pulling the :bs: flag and enjoying a eggo buffalo burger. I really have one in my hand right now no joke. It's a 1 of 1 buffalo burger that was made from a buffalo that used to live in a feild with a Dart R/T. :toothy10:

But for real I do have a buffalo burger sitting on the table right now.....mmmmmmmmm buffalo burgers =P~

Still pulling the :bs: flag and enjoying a eggo buffalo burger. I really have one in my hand right now no joke. It's a 1 of 1 buffalo burger that was made from a buffalo that used to live in a feild with a Dart R/T. :toothy10:

But for real I do have a buffalo burger sitting on the table right now.....mmmmmmmmm buffalo burgers =P~

Maybe we could find out where the Buffalo was slaughtered, and go rumage through its poop. It may have eaten some of the F'd up fender that was refered to. LOL

I believe the car exists .... I was told it did in a vision I had after eating a buffalo burger myself (meat was still attached to the buffalo, my bad). Anyway - in the vision (which you can also read about in detail on my website : http/www.thelostshelbyinmyattic.com) a #2 pencil spoke to me about the Dart R/T (actually an R/T, S/E according to Bob the pencil). He claimed not only does it exist, but pics will soon be posted that will turn this entire hobby on it's ear. I believe what I saw/heard was real. The car is real (originally panther pink by the way). I had a similar vision (Papermate ball point pen speaking in this one) regarding the old WWJD question - it was revealed to me not only what the Big Guy would drive, but what he DOES drive, and yeah, it's got a hemi.

I think we,ve found a roadtrip for Memike and Vicky. Man this is a fun post.I,m still looking for that Cudamino

I believe the car exists .... I was told it did in a vision I had after eating a buffalo burger myself (meat was still attached to the buffalo, my bad). Anyway - in the vision (which you can also read about in detail on my website : http/www.thelostshelbyinmyattic.com) a #2 pencil spoke to me about the Dart R/T (actually an R/T, S/E according to Bob the pencil). He claimed not only does it exist, but pics will soon be posted that will turn this entire hobby on it's ear. I believe what I saw/heard was real. The car is real (originally panther pink by the way). I had a similar vision (Papermate ball point pen speaking in this one) regarding the old WWJD question - it was revealed to me not only what the Big Guy would drive, but what he DOES drive, and yeah, it's got a hemi.

I just spit on my computer! ROTFLMAO!!!!

-
Back