70 duster getting some boost..

-
Got a gen1 Camaro chin spoiler and I think its gonna be a nice but subtle add on to the front of the car.

Nice! .Brother Dave made this spoiler for the front of his Duster.

IMG_0012-6_zps05b9e9ff.jpg

a few cool new parts.

Steff's rear sump pan with teflon scraper screen, a trap door, and side kick out..

Weber belt drive

They say the belts are good for quite some time.. ill probably just replace it every winter.. it's only like a 25 dollar belt

whos Car is next to the Green duster?

That thing has some Meats on the back, Would like a pic of it if you have one.
That is other brother Denny's Duster. It has always had 316/60-15 M/T Drag Radials on it but this picture was at the hotel at the Nat's the first year when it was barely done. The only time the steelies were used (they're now being fitted for slicks). The rear wheel openings were stretched 3" forward and wheel tubs (NOT minitubs) were installed to accommodate their 30" diameter. Now has both Cragar S/S and Halibrand replica wheels for it - 15x10 4" B.S.

Shop%2004-30-2015%20057_zpsn81djwtb.jpg

Shop%2004-30-2015%20032_zps2y8tzoef.jpg

DSC_0061_zpsnjexogcv.jpg

They say the belts are good for quite some time.. ill probably just replace it every winter.. it's only like a 25 dollar belt
I like the belt idea. No slack or bounce but still cushions the rotating assembly from unwanted harmonics.

Sweet oiling system too.

Did you ever sell the Dillinger front suspension? Are they still in business?

I sold all the stuff a while ago. He is out of business.. I wouldn't recommend it to any one that wants a lower stance. I even had drop spindles and all the ball joints were out of wack.. if your not looking for a full k member Id pick up the HDK conversion kit that just eliminates the torsion bars.

Awesome good to know I can't imagine the dough you have into this build but it is definitely top notch I'm doing a turbo slant and have built alot of exo cages and bumpers for 4x4 stuff and it's a pain doing the math and getting the bends and geometry right and this is probably the nicest build I've seen. I built a 68 mustang years ago an know how things evolve and u buy alot of stuff twice because u have new ideas and plans change but keep it up awesome work

Thanks for the very kind words man. It means alot. I can't take all the credit though, between a few great friends I would not have half the build that I do now.

I haven't been on here for awhile but when do I always have to check on your build and as always i'm left speechless , this is gonna be one killer mopar .

I like what you did with the rad support I am going to be doing the same to my car for more room for the fan , it's on the front pushing air (wired backward's ) to blow thru and it runs hot so i'm going to move the rad forward and put the fan on the other side so it can run the rite way and suck the hot air out of the rad , and I hope the car runs cooler.

Anyway keep up the awesomeness

Mike

Well sorry i haven't been on in a while. I've just been busy with the new job, new puppy, new house, got married, all the things you go through in your late 20s lol

I have been making some progress on the car as I can. Here are a few pictures.

20170116_140804_zpsaf1ejiv3.jpg

20170116_140726_zpsiupapirw.jpg

20161221_171251_zps3vwqllji.jpg

20170116_140857_zpscuxwmzgf.jpg

20161221_171708_zpsvbgsmbbe.jpg

Picked up this cool 1970 trail 70. Will be a fun pit bike.

20170129_101041_zpsqe9nqgkg.jpg

-
Back